❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴

"Hmm, think this would be worth something?" Bennet questioned as he held up a weirdly built circular object that glittered when the sun hit it as he raised it up.

It had taken a while for the two to get to the middle building since this place was filled with a bunch of dangerous terrain and it was larger than it looked from where they were standing before. The atmosphere was calm despite all of the unknown dangers that lingered, and a gentle comforting breeze cooled them down as they ventured with the blazing sun hitting them from above.

(Y/N) glanced over, temporarily stopping from digging through a rather large pile of junk before answering with no hesitation.

"It's shiny. Let's take it!"

Bennett had to agree, it was shiny. He wasn't sure what exactly it was or what purpose it served, but perhaps Marjorie at the souvenir shop in Mondstadt could examine it for him.

"Alright!" Bennett exclaimed happily as he pushed the flap of his bag aside and shoved the shiny object in, making sure there was enough room for other things along with it as he kept the inside as organized as possible.

"Oh look, this rock is cool!" (Y/N) suddenly exclaimed while holding up a strangely carved stone for Bennett to see. Bennett safely secured his bag by clipping it closed before turning to look over at (Y/N), who was smiling brightly as they held up a giant rock.

"Huh? Oh! That is a cool rock!" Bennett agreed entirely, the more detailed side facing him so he could tell it was not natural and looked to be altered in some way through intelligence. Perhaps a hilichurl that was strong in the arts department had banged another rock against it to create such detailed depiction.

"It kind of looks like..." (Y/N) trailed off as they turned it around to get a better look, and once it made a full 180 degree turn, the reveal had startled them to the point they almost dropped the rock. "--HUH!? A FACE!"

Bennett smiled and a small bubble of laughter passed his lips at (Y/N)'s surprise, the way their face turned similar to the stone one and the resemblance they had to it really funny to him.

"Haha, don't worry! Maybe it was an old sculpture, no need to be scared!"

That assurance was more than enough convincing as immediately (Y/N)'s panic had vanished and they declared that they liked this rock.

"Oh! We should take it." (Y/N) suggested, finding it would look cool on display in their room or to put around the serenitea pot like an elf on the shelf to scare people for the hell of it.

Bennett sweat dropped as he looked at the rather lumpy object that looked cool but would probably be more of a nuisance in the end to carry around unless they dropped it off in the teapot now.

"Are you sure? Don't you think it's too large... and kind of worthless?" Bennett mentioned while looking at the object cradled in (Y/N)'s hands.

(Y/N) shook their head before bending to place it on the ground, their hands getting tired of holding the heavy rock since it certainly wasn't hollow.

"If its mora we're after, we could just rob a bank if you want." (Y/N) mentioned as they then dusted their hands off to get rid of any dirt that may have been stuck onto the rock and had gotten onto them.

Bennett paled as he immediately shook his read rapidly in denial of the idea presented, immediately going to scold (Y/N) before denying doing the actual crime.

"Don't say that like its one of your pastimes!" Bennett scolded, knowing that (Y/N) wasn't trusted much within the Mondstadt walls enough with the guards to make jokes like that and they could use that to arrest them. He was sure tons of people would come to their defense, however he wasn't sure if people could tell if they are serious or not most of the time.