Revisions <3

I know I announced this on main, however, I know not everyone who's read/reading this follows me, and I'd just like you all to know that I've revised/rewritten this entire book. Overall, nothing has changed drastically, it was more or less to fix some continuity and poor storytelling. HOWEVER, there are new moments and some chapters that have been completely reworked to make the story a little more coherent and less just me trying to upload every day with no real plan as to what I was doing with anything. If you'd like to reread, you have some new stuff to look forward to! As much as this needed to be done, it does mean that all of your comments are no longer in line with each specific part which sucks, but what are we gonna do? 

Thank you to everyone who's gotten to this point and has supported me throughout this journey, whether you've been here since 2019 or if you just picked up my stories yesterday, I truly appreciate the hell out of all of you, and I can't thank you enough for the joy and excitement you brought me, especially seeing your votes and comments throughout the stories. I'm more than likely going to do a whole overhaul of Married to Baseball in the near future, I feel like that one needs a little more work than this story did, but as of now, I'm done touching this story. Thank you guy for everything, and I hope you continue to enjoy the story and the new moments that have been added if you choose to re-read! 

Thanks,
~S