Just Really Good Friends.

Jailyn~

Glancing around the official master bedroom, I flick the light on and see the space. This is honestly bigger than my entire apartment right now. That's honestly not even close to a bad thing at this rate. The electric fireplace on the wall between the two doors, one of which is the master closet and the other being the bath, is a very nice touch. There's easily enough room in here for a king-sized bed, a full vanity if I wanted, and even a nice spot by the window for a chair or even a love seat. I'm sure when Christian and I are both home, we might want to entertain at the same time, so it's got enough space for me to come up here. The only thing missing is maybe a paint job, but that's the least of our worries.

Making my way into the first door, I find that it's the massive walk-in closet. Wow. Turning the light, on I see the potential of the space. Some renovations might be in the future, but it's more than sufficient for what I need already. While I'd already had more clothes than I probably needed, my wardrobe almost doubled in size with all the stuff I was gifted in Tokyo, let alone the free Team USA swag I've gotten the entire season. There's already more than enough space for everything. Should my wardrobe grow any bigger, I'll still have space for it. The only qualm I've got is just how barren it seems. If I was the architect of this house, I'd have added an island to take up some of the space while still giving some extra storage. It's big enough to be an extravagant closet. There's no reason for it to be just the basic metal clothing racks. Get a chandelier in here rather than the simple ceiling light. Then again, it is Wisconsin. No one here has that extravagant taste, for the most part.

None of my issues are anything but trivial so far. This seems like the perfect fit for Christian and me. It's big enough that no one's going to question why we didn't go bigger, yet low-key enough that it's not flashy. Neither of us are super flashy people, so this so far has seemed like the perfect fit.

Turning off the light, I head out to check out the bathroom. That's the last thing before meeting back up with Christain. Flicking the last light of today, I take in the fully updated bathroom. Maybe the budget to enhance the closet was spent here. Marble tile on the floor leads into the black double vanity with a stunning marble countertop with golden faucet features to top it off. That's not something I'm going to have to do anything with. The standing shower and clawfoot tub both being in here is a nice touch, as is the geometric chandelier with golden accents tieing everything together. This is incredible. The only issue that comes up now is my budget. As incredible as this is, and as perfect as I think it'd be for us, I'm not making crazy money.

Shutting the light off, I head back out to meet back with Christian. We've definitely got a lot to talk about now. As I get out of the room, I see Christian just making his way back up the steps. We'd figure it'd be best if we walked through on our own. "Hey, you all set?" I ask.

"Yeah, if you are," He tells me with a small smile, "It's a beautiful house, and I think it's pretty much perfect. I'd like to talk to my mom and get her opinion on it before we make any final decisions."

"Right," I reply, nodding, "I think with the price tag, there's a conversation for us to have with each other too."

Christian nods, "Well, why don't we let Jeremy know and then head out and go over everything."

"Okay," I reply, following him back down to meet with Jeremy, who's in charge of this showing. Letting him take the lead, I tune their conversation out as I glance around the living space again. This place is stunning. There's absolutely no denying that.

Christian opens his car door for me before offering me a hand getting in. When I brush it off, he chuckles before heading to the driver's side and getting in with me. "Alright, what do you wanna discuss? Because I'm pretty excited about that house."