Tyler and Dylan.

Jailyn~

"Hey, can you go see what Dylan is up to?" I ask my fiancee, trying to subtly get the room to Tyler and myself for a few moments. Well, Tyler and I, and the woman doing my hair and make-up. Christian's been hovering for a lot of the day, not that I blame him. Of the three people here who've met him, two of us are right here. After giving me a nod, we share a gentle kiss, careful not to mess with my make-up before he lets himself out of the room. 

Glancing to Tyler, he's standing in the mirror, flicking his tie around, trying to make sure that he's got a perfect Windsor knot while my stylist continues to work in my hair. When I hear the door latch behind Christian, I speak up, "How are you feeling?" 

The scoff Tyler lets out as he shakes his head-turning towards me, makes me chuckle, "Like I could stop a bus with my bare hands but also like I'm shitting bricks." 

Laughing, I grin, unable to shake my head for the moment at his response, "So nervous? And Excited?"

"Something in that range," He replies, sitting in the armchair that'd been pulled out across from me, so my stylist had natural light to use. He lets out a sigh through his lips, eyes zoning out a moment as he's thinking before he shakes his head. "How the fuck am I getting married today?" 

Chuckling, I take the moment that a set of hands aren't in my hair to shake my head, "I don't know, I'm just as shocked as everyone else." 

Tyler's loud laugh at my teasing makes me smile as he returns it, looking at me again, "At least it didn't take me two hours to look nice today." 

"We can't all just show up and be perfect," I joke, rolling my eyes as he lets out a loud laugh making me smile. 

"Duh," He replies, flicking a pretend strand of hair over his shoulder, making me laugh a little more. 

"I still can't wrap my head around the fact you're getting married today. Let alone the fact that I'm next. Like how the fuck did we both score two incredible men? Let alone men that enjoy being around our annoying asses." 

Tyler's laugh makes me smile; this kid deserves all the happiness that he's getting today. "Girl, I have no idea. Thank god we did though, we'd only have like five years left before we'd have to get married," Snorting, I roll my eyes. "In hindsight, that wouldn't have panned out too poorly for me. It'd be more of a financial gain for me." 

"Ass, and I cannot stress this enough, hole," I say, scoffing at him joking about marrying me for my money. "I'm happily engaged, but if you want to run, I do have the keys to the getaway car." 

"Why would I want to run?" Tyler asks, his brow furrowed slightly. 

"Just an option," I answer, "I'm obsessed with you and Dylan, and I'd personally be incredibly upset if you ran, but I figure you should have the option. Forever is a long fucking time." 

"It is," Tyler agrees, "but I'm excited for it." 

"Save that cheesy shit for your man because Kelsie already put in the work on my face today," I say, trying to laugh rather than cry over how happy I am for him and knowing how much love him and Dylan share. 

"Alright," Ty laughs, before shaking his head, a small smile planted on his lips as he looks back up to me, "Remember when I told you I had a boyfriend?" 

"Yeah, how could I forget?" I ask, "It was the same night I met Christian, and I asked you if that meant I should stop pushing my boobs up for you." 

Kelsie laughs, acknowledging our conversation for the first time, making Ty and I laugh a little harder. "It's just crazy how much has changed since then. I barely had any idea what I was doing, now here I am, still with the same guy, even through all of the shit that's happened and the crazy that you being a superstar has brought us."