Department Store Knockoff.

Jailyn~

7:00
Wednesday, July 22
"Tyler: Hey, I know today is your big day and the first game, but... I don't want you to come back a month from now and have no idea this was going on."

"Tyler: Video Attached."

This is it, isn't it? Furrowing my eyebrows, I open the message and can already clearly see the still of the video. Yep, there's Josh. Shaking my head, I tap the video ignoring Carly peering over to see what it is. The bleach-blonde girl is dancing with Josh. Her hands are in his hair as his are roaming her body. It's about thirty seconds that they dance together, all but hooking up at this rate before they begin making out. Even knowing this was probably going on, it really, really sucks seeing.

"Bitches tracts are showing and everything," Carly points out. Noticing them myself, I laugh as I shake my head. "Hold on, is that Josh?"

"Yup," I reply, tilting my phone so she can see it fully.

"What a fucking loser," Carly scoffs, taking no interest in hiding her annoyance. "Dude has an Olympian, yet there he goes, getting a department store knockoff, with cheap hair extensions."

Carly's subtle digs make me laugh as I shake my head. Here I am, about to be on the biggest stage of my life, and there he is, screwing some basic college bitch. To be fair, she probably doesn't even know we're together. "Dude, I'm Jailyn James. Who the fuck does he think he is? I'm about to go compete in the Olympics. If he wants to fuck some dime a dozen bitch, that's fine." Rolling my eyes, I hold the video and save it. "I, sort of, knew it was coming. Sure, it still sucks, but it wasn't unexpected."

"I know," Carly says smiling at me before wrapping her arm around me, "No bitch ever has a shred of hope touching you, though. I'll bet her resume doesn't come close to yours." The wink she adds makes me nearly howel with laughter. No, probably not. "Sure, Josh got a glimpse, but he sure as hell can't keep it."

"I'm texting it to Christian," I tell her quietly. Carly just laughs as I add the video before typing out my message, "Tyler just sent me this LMFAO! We can check off one of your means for celebration. ;)" As I hit send, all I can think is, who the fuck needs a dude like Josh anyways?

"I need to change my walk-up," I say, almost abruptly, as I stand up, putting my phone into my pocket. Putting my hands on the headrest in front of Carly and the one on her seat, I hop over her to head up by Ken. Carly hits my ass as I climb over, making me laugh as I head up.

"Hey," I whisper to him, pulling his attention off of the film he's been intuned to.

"Jai, what's up?" He asks, looking at me as I crouch next to him.

"So, men are trash," I start out, laughing to myself as he looks confused, "Besides you, but anyway, I need to change my walk-up."

Ken's confusion doesn't go anywhere, "Alright? Everything okay?"

"Yeah," I reply, rolling my eyes slightly, "It was an, expected, blip. I've already got major upgrades in line, so I'm fine." Ken closes his eyes, shaking his head. "So, can I get my walk-up changed?"

"I can see what I can do," He tells me, "What do you want to change it to?"

Laughing a little, I get out, "Uh, Truth Hurts by Lizzo."

Ken chuckles as he nods, "Alright, I'll see what I can do."

Heading back to my seat, my phone buzzes in my pocket. Jumping over Carly's lap again, I take my seat, pulling my phone out, smiling as I see Christian's name. "Christian: Wow, I'm sorry. You okay?"