Papas + Copia HC - Accidental Child

Ask: How would the papas and copia react to knowing somewhere out there they have a son by a one night stand.

Answer:

Papa I: An adult man would show up at the church and say "hey im your kid" and he'd say "oh. okay. tea?" and then they would have a pleasant evening but never really a full relationship. they're happy just knowing about the other. write a letter to each other once in a while and send it by carrier pigeon for fun, because even Papa I's 35 year old son is still an old man at heart, like his father always was. they don't really have any common interests or hobbies, so they don't have much to say to each other, but it's a comfortable silence.

Papa II: Would pay child support whether she asked or not, really not that interested in seeing the child unless he has to. He's not ready to be a father, never mind by accident. When the child was older he'd be free to come and visit, but Papa II is never gonna seek out a relationship.  He's got more puss to get. he probably wouldn't tell anyone because it's not their business, but if people found out he wouldn't really care. he doesn't think it's that big a deal.

Papa III: Would be absolutely overjoyed. he'd never plan to have a baby right now but if he found out he did have one anyways not a force on earth could stop him from seeing him. But he knows that nihil would never approve of him having a kid, especially in this way, and that this kid would never be accepted into the family like his nieces and nephews would. He keeps it a secret from everyone, and won't fight for custody, but pays child support and goes to every soccer game. he's determined to have a really good relationship with his child, and he does. He's so excited but has no one to tell so he keeps a picture in his wallet and brags to any stranger that will listen about how his little boy won the science fair first place, or scored their first goal the other day. would go to school meetings and be friends with the mom, or, be extra in the kids life just to spite her if she didn't want him around.

Copia: when he got the call he immediately hung up and hit the floor. from the ground as he stared up at his office ceiling he says "oh. this is a turn of events." after a little while he calls back and asks some awkward questions before setting up a meeting. holds his hand out to shake the one year old babies hand. turns to the mother and says "so... what are his interests" and she goes "???? he's one??" though he doesn't really know the mother, and he's super awkward and terrified at first, he's the most likely to forge an actual relationship with the mother and they fall in love and move in together. the kid says "dad in hungry" and copia says "hi hungry im the cardinal." and then does his little hehehehe thing.