Nameless Ghouls HC - Kinks

Request: What are the current group's weirdest kinks?

Aether: mostly a (Service) top. but he'll switch for the right person. Hates when his sub is bratty. Loves to spank and be spanked. Sensation play. Into feet (Sorry it just be like that). Prefers giving or al. Also takes on the role of dungeon monitor during orgies because he loves to make sure everyone is safe and playing by the rules and enjoying themselves, but secretly, he also just really likes to watch.

Swiss: Dom. Slave play. Breath play. Loves a bratty sub. Wax play. Anything rough. Enjoys a little pain with his pleasure. if you're not listening to him he'll go through his list of punishments and if by the end you're a crying whimpering mess and still not listening, well he'll just have to keep going until you do. Merciless. cares about what you want and will definitely have you finish first, but he likes being in control for that exact reason. you're not gonna finish unless he wants you to, which he always does, but you're not gonna finish unless he lets you, which may take a while. there's probably nothing you could suggest to him that he would turn away.

Dew: Dom. Biting. Spit. Marking. Scratching. Pain. Doesn't want his senses restricted but he'll restrict his subs. Knife play. Blood. Huge oral fixation. would bottom if that didn't mean giving up control, because he's still telling you what to do and how he likes it. he cares less about what you want and more about getting himself off. infact, he doesn't care about what you want at all. he's only in this for him and you're just a hole for him to use.

Rain: service sub. rope play and restraints. Sensation play. Spit. DP. Tie him up and hurt him. he's pretty much the opposite of Swiss as they're into same things but from opposite sides. Rain wants to be teased and edged until he's shaking and moaning and he doesn't wanna be let off easy when he's begging for you to let him finish. he finds greater release when the pleasure has been built up so much it's almost turning to pain. he thinks he looks his cutest while he's struggling.

Mountain: power bottom. look this is the only piss content you're ever getting so do not ask for it because we're not doing it, but it just makes sense for him. golden shower, his partner forcing drinks into him until he can't hold it anymore and then wetting himself. likes to be watched and likes to watch which usually starts with mutual masturbation. watching his partner get themselves off right in front of him is such a turn on.