Nameless Ghouls HC - Pie Related

Request: What about some Ghoul creampie HCs? ♥️🌈 I adore your writing! (and i shamelessly want to get filled by all of them tbh)

Aether: he definitely likes to cum inside his partner, but likes it a little more when he does it somewhere he can see it, like chest/face/ass/feet. we know he has a foot fetish we've said it many times before and i'll say it now. Aether wants to finish on your toes or tits and that's that.

Swiss: he won't fuck you if he can't cum in you or so far down your throat it comes out your asshole Looking The Same. that's just that. he's not a pull-out guy so if you aren't on birth control then you better wear a condom because you will be full and you will get pregnant. he'll jizz in you and then pull out and rub it all over you and keep playing with you just to watch you squirm, sensitive and over stimulated.

Dewdrop: cums without any warning, wherever he wants, and wipes himself off before you. he doesn't care if you finished, because that's not why you had sex in the first place. if it's just a bj, he'll either force your head way too far down and have you gagging as he finishes, or finish himself off and cum in your eye and kick you out the door.

Rain: he loves being filled with cum himself, so he understands when his partner wants him to cum inside them instead, and he will gladly oblige and fill you as best as he can, in as many holes as he can. you will be dripping cum for days, bro. he'll even save up an extra big load for a while just to fill you up.

Mountain: will cum anywhere you want. inside you, in your mouth, on your body, in your face, in your morning cereal. all you have to do is ask and he will fill you wherever to desire