Papas & Ghouls + Drinking HCs

no one asked for this i just did it

Papa I: Beers on one of those fated nights where the Emeritus brothers gather around a campfire and share old stories with a lot of anger subtext and tension like cowboys in those movies, but usually he drinks liquor and neat. Not much of a drinker, but if you get him started he can make a serious dent in a good bottle from the cellar.

Papa II: It's well known this brother is always one for a party, no matter if it ends with plenty of women in his bed or his head in the toilet. he'll probably drink anything but i saw that post someone made with a picture of tobias that said "hes sitting like he just poured himself some triple malt and told you to crawl to him" and that is a lot of papa II energy. Drinks on special occasions, when he's stressed, after work, when he wants to party, when his s/o wants to drink, and every event in between.

Papa III: He can and will drink anything. Any type of wine, liquor, beer, mixed drinks, margaritas, schnapps, sour puss, whatever you give him. If he's showing off for a soon-to-be lover, he'll drink expensive whiskey, but if he's alone or just with friends, he'll order a cosmo. he doesnt care what people say about the things he orders.

Cardinal Copia: very much Mom Energy in the way that he drinks.someone brings out a bottle of Girls Night Out strawberry wine and he says "I wont tell anyone were staying in if you dont!!!!" not much of a beer guy, but can appreciate a fine brew here and there, and a good whiskey if he's in the mood. only drinks on special occasions or at a nice dinner with s/o

Aether: BBQ beer dad. he wears New Balance sneakers and runs around asking "how many dogs and how many burgers" with whatever beer his s/o bought from the nearest store. Not one to get wild at a party, so he's either the DD or just has a couple beers. Thinks its more fun to watch his friends get drunk and do stupid stuff than to take part in the shenanigans himself.

Swiss and Dew: I'm going them together because they're the same. They will drink anything. tide pods, every type of alcohol they can get their hands on, garbage juice, literally a n y t h i n g you can drink. its already in them. they are the reason aether doesnt get wasted - take care of them as best he can and stop them from burning down the whole town, and its hilarious to watch. When Swiss is alone hes still the life of the party and the craziest out of everyone, but less body slamming tables and more drunk moral conversations. Dew is the same on his own and will go absolutely fucking feral if he's alone, around friends, or with strangers. Dew and Swiss are the Zane and Heath, respectively, of the ghouls.

Rain: A wine guy. Bars make him uncomfortable and its really not his scene, but he's down to go to a club and dance his little ass off any time. Shockingly, he goes alone a lot of the time, and aside from telling the occasional person that comes up to him trying to hit on him, he spends the night alone and enjoys every single second of it. He'll have the occasional mixed drink if he's with one of the higher ups who like them, and a beer if hes with the boys, but if theres wine, perhaps a nice chardonnay, he'll always choose that.

Mountain: Beer guy. Liquor makes him get drunk way too fast and he likes to keep it decently chill. He's no beer expert, but he knows what he likes and what he doesnt, and him and Aether argue about which beer is the best whenever theyre together. Mountain says aethers beer tastes like piss and aether says mountains beer taste like something dew would drink, the ultimate insult. On the scale from bbq dad (1) to feral drunks (10) he's a solid 4. only gets wild if he's pissed off about something, and keeps up with Swiss and Dew EASILY.

The Ghoulettes: As soon as they get a sip of alcohol in them, they turn into the lesbian jersey-italian aunts who go over the top for everythiing, if you wake up in the middle of the night to consume shredded cheese from the bag, youll fine them splitting a bottle of wine and laughing hysterically in the kitchen over what, you dont know. They might turn on some loud music and make you dance with them if you cant escape first, but theyre both happy drunks so you don't mind