Various Members HC - So No Head?

Request: How would the papas and ghouls react to find out their partner doesn't like to give head, for slightly traumatic reasons. (Nothing too extreme) also thank you I've been following you both for so long and love your posts and how awesome you are to everyone!!!

Answer:

NSFW AHEAD

Papa I: Really, he's unbothered by the fact that you don't want to give head. It's not his favorite sexual activity, and he's more than happy to leave it out of your repertoire. But, he is more than happy to give you head if that's something youre comfortable with.

Papa II: As much as this man loves a good blowjob, he would never pressure anyone into something they don't feel comfortable with, especially for a reason like yours. Again, more than happy to provide it for you, but wont push it. If it's something you're really uncomfortable with and want to overcome, he'll do his best to help you with it whether its on your own or with the help of a consellor or therapist, but it's completely up to you.

Papa III: As soon as you mentioned to him why you don't want to give head he would immediately want to talk to you about it and get to the root of the issue. If you didnt want to tell him, you wouldnt have to, but he'd be more than ready to listen whenever/if ever you were ready. He doesnt even really sit as a sexual thing hes' missing out on, just as something that hurt you that he would like to help you overcome if possible.

Dew: firm believer that nasty boy loves blowjobs, and he would regularly ask you to do it and try to convince you, up until you finally told him why you didn't want to 100% feels awful for trying to convince you, and promises that he had no clue you felt that way and that he'll never ask you again.

Aether: Much like III, its becomes less about a sexual thing you two wont be partaking in, to something that he sees has hurt you in the past and wants to learn more about. And much like II, he would love to talk to you about it and help you/help you get help if thats something your interested in trying, but routinely assures you that it's not for his own gain, only for making you feel better about the whole thing.

Swiss: Really just happy as long as he gets to give you head. there is so many other things Swiss would rather do than get a blowy, so it's not something he misses out on, and is fine if you just skip out on oral entirely. Like I said, theres plenty more this ghoul would rather do in bed, parts hes MUCH more excited for, so unless you tell him you wanna talk about it, you wont really focus on it much.

Rain: Actually, rain had a bad experience with a certain unnamed sexual activity once too, so he knows exactly how you feel. you're both really good at navigating what you want to do/avoid, and reading when the other is starting to get uncomfortable or anxious in a situation, and knowing when to stop. He's always around to listen if you wanna talk, but he doesn't like to talk about his personal trauma very much, so though the door is always opened, its yours to decide if you want to walk through and start the conversations.

Mountain: Couldn't care less. Of course your his s/o and he cares about your feelings and why you feel them, but he's not a big blowjob guy so it really doesn't bother him unless it bothers you.