Nameless Ghouls HC - Fear of the Dark

Request: I love your blog so much I've been following since the beginning it feels like and you guys are just so amazing! How would the ghouls be with a super soft s/o that happens to be really afraid of the dark still, even as an adult? (I still get asked why I'm still afraid and it's hard to explain other than I just get extreme anxiety in completely dark places.)

Aether: he would comfort you and make sure that there was always a light kept on for you if you needed one. If you were in a place where you can't have a light/there's no way you can get to somewhere that isn't as dark he would sit behind you and wrap his whole body around you to make you feel a safe and make sure that you knew he would protect you from anything your were afraid of.

Swiss: he knows you well enough that he wouldn't take you to a place where he knew you'd be afraid. if you went camping or something in the wilderness he would always make sure there was a flashlight around and when you're at home he knows to leave the bathroom light on for you. When you get scared/anxious he'll go and turn on all the lights and sit with you until you calmed down, maybe enough to turn at least some of the lights off so you could both fall asleep.

Rain: is also afraid of the dark sometimes. you'd think it would end up just the two of you being afraid, but it works out, because neither of you ever even have the thought to go somewhere that it's too dark for you, because there would just be no sense in that. You both know what exact parts of the dark frighten the other, and what situations the other doesnt want to be in when it comes to the night time, so you make sure to keep an eye out for each other and make sure youre both happy and enjoying your time.

Dewdrop: is ALSO afraid of the dark, but he has to pretend that he's not and that he's a big strong man so the others dont make fun of them (they really wouldn't, because they take pretty good care of Rain when he's afraid, but still he can't show that "childish weakness") this ends up benefiting you because even if you know he's also afraid, he's strong enough to pretend his not and be a big strong macho man so that he can show off for you and tell you he'll protect you and that he will in fact punch the darkness for you.

Mountain: Really unbothered. everyone has their fears. you could be afraid of the key bowl he keeps by the front door and he would just get rid of it because what does it matter to him. nothing. he can also fall asleep literally anywhere (in a car, on a train, in a chair, on the floor, probably in the shower) so if you need to sleep with the lights on, or at least some of them sometimes, he doesn't care. all that matters to him is that you're safe and happy and that you feel safe.