Nameless Ghoul HC - Spa Day

Request: Hi! What would be the ghouls favorite spa activity? I need some relaxation in my life right now, but I'm going to have to settle to live vicariously through my boys 😭

Answer:

your request is my relaxation hc!

Aether: he loves going to the spa ALONE. time away from being Mother Ghoul. it's the one place where Dew isn't allowed, and can't set anything on fire. Aether loves the sauna, cause it lets his skin breathe, and lets be honest, stress gives him breakouts. it's also a place where people don't talk, so he can achieve prime Quiet Time. solves all his problems in the spa. even fin

Swiss: head massage! constantly telling the masseuse "harder" until they're squeezing his head like theyre trying to pop a pimple. if hes not working, hes a the spa testing the physical (and emotional) strength of all of the staff in the establishment. if he doesnt want his head squished until he has a new soft spot (like a baby) then he goes for the casual aromatherapy. no need to be naked, no need to be touched, perfect. always leaves the spa feeling energized and ready to take on the world (or at least take on Dew)

Rain: seaweed wrap! but only for a little at a time because he gets claustrophobic! this water ghoul loves all things ocean and the seaweed wrap is the perfect mixture of his favorite place, and relaxation. if hes feeling particularly anxious, he loves a good float in a healing pool. he doesnt really believe whatever they say the water does, but he doesnt care because he doesnt have a pool at home and they let him bring his floaties. but remember: he doesnt need them, he wants them.

Dew: Either the hot rock thing or a deep tissue massage. he loves the heat and being so wound up and excited (and angry) all the time keeps his back so tense. his muscles are so tense the masseuse was pretty sure he was made of stone. nope. just high strung. every time he comes in everyone at the spa has to put away anything flammable. hes been kicked out of every spa in the surrounding area, so he has to travel out of town for his treatments. only goes to the spa because Aether told him it will make him a better fighter and angrier.

Mountain: he wants the whole works. he hates having other people touch his body, so when he goes, he wants to make the absolute most out of the trip. hes hoping the longer he stays relaxed and the more treatments he does that the longer he can go without returning. never went until Aether suggested it. he wants the massages, the wraps, the pools, the facials, the scrubs, the creams, ALL OF IT. also doesnt go often because he spends so much fucking money. easily susceptible to advertising and suggestive selling. will buy literally fucking anything the staff recommends.