Nameless Ghouls HC - Crowd

Request: Hey there, I have a request and I hope it doesn't step over any borders... I'm not even sure it hasn't been asked before but some ideas on how the ghouls react if they saw their s/o unexpectedly in the crowd? Like haven't seen them in a while and suddenly you're there.

ether: runs over to you full speed and you brace for impact before he stops just in front of you and takes out his hand, kissing your knuckles. "I've missed you." he says gracefully. You burst out laughing, knowing full well he intended to startle you. You wrap your arms around him and he hugs you back. "youre a big dummy." You say. "Yeah but im your big dummy and that's what matters."

Swiss: cheesy and romantic. Sneaks up behind you and covers your eyes and guess who. you can already tell by the way his hands feel. When you guess correctly he takes off his hands and hugs you tightly, kissing the top of your head. "I missed you" he sighs into your hair and you hug him just a little too tight.

Rain: You'll hear him before you see him cause the second he lays eyes on you he's gonna scream your name at the top of his little ghoul lungs that gives you just enough time to brace for impact because you already know he's going to run and hug you so hard you just might topple over.

Mountain: Really, really excited to see you, but plays it casual. Walks up and hugs you a little too tightly and kisses you for just a little too long, and then realizes maybe he was too forward about how much he's missed you and walks away. You have to just go with him and take his hand and not say anything so he knows you feel exactly the same.

Dew: probably a hard tackle to the ground. He'll run over and throw his entire body at you like a bag of bricks. You hit the ground with absolutely no clue what happened to you until you realize that it's Dew and that he still hasn't get go of you. Either that or he'll just stare at you until you finally realize he's been watching you for half an hour and still hasn't said anything.