So it's a no to the shower?

Bruno woke up with Jas wrapped in his arms, breathing in the scent of her. He felt nervous, very nervous, after what had happened the night before. There had been a moment, a long moment, where they'd just... existed. He'd never felt so complete.

Thinking about the tenderness of their moment made a fire pool in his gut. She looked so peaceful, so soft and cuddly and warm. He wanted to leave her to sleep... but he also desperately did not want to leave her to sleep.

He leaned over, kissing along the back of her neck, letting his breath drag along her skin. He moved closer to her as she stirred, pressing kisses against the back of her neck, breathing in the scent of her in the morning as her body started to respond to him.

He reached around her, brushing his hand down her waist, intending to just stroke her stomach for a little while, but to his surprise, she moaned and immediately opened her legs to him, so he just kept going. He pressed his fingers gently onto her clit, taking it slowly. She moaned again, moving her hand down to cover his, touching herself using his hand.

"That's fucking hot" He whispered into her.

She responded by pushing her ass back a little, firmly pressing it against him. He groaned, feeling his cock pressing against her ass.

I wonder if... he shook the thought out of his head, for now. Maybe some other time.

He continued to grind against her, feeling her heat building under his fingers. She rolled onto her back, eyes still closed, but smiling contentedly.

Before he could even ask what she was doing, she reached up, grabbed a fistful of his hair, and pulled his head down towards where their fingers had been.

He laughed, happily obliging, shuffling down to the end of the bed.

He took it slow, pressing his face against her gently, taking long, slow, morning-sex strokes with his tongue. She lay there, in absolutely no rush whatsoever, enjoying the feeling of his mouth gently caressing her.

He loved doing this. He loved knowing that he could make her come with his mouth if he wanted to. It made him feel weirdly powerful. Insanely sexy.

She tried to move her hips a little, but found herself locked to the bed, his strong arms wrapped around her thighs. He grunted in protest, not letting her move. He was enjoying himself.

She tried again, but he responded by pulling her legs further apart, using his fingers to further part her lips, increasing his pace.

She giggled, moaning a little, but smacked him gently on the head. "Sit up. Against the headboard."

She was so demanding first thing in the morning. She knew what she wanted, and she was too groggy and grumpy to settle for anything less.

He allowed it, pulling away from her and sighing dramatically as he shuffled up and rested his back against the headboard.

She rolled over, resting herself on her elbows, immediately taking his cock in her mouth, making long, loving, slow passes as she sucked him in and out. He relaxed, loving how comfortable they'd become around each other. There was no urgency in this. They were just enjoying being together.

She was taking her time, enjoying feeling him in her mouth, and he was... also enjoying it. Quite a bit. Okay, fine. A lot.

Bruno imagined that this would be what a lazy Sunday in bed would be like. He imagined just spending the whole weekend in bed with her, taking their time, ordering pizza, just lazily and haphazardly fucking whenever they felt like it.