No kinkshame

As soon as they stepped outside, Jas shivered. It was cold. Like, not Spain cold, proper cold.

He looked down at her and immediately realised that her tiny pyjamas wouldn't do her a whole lot of good.

He backtracked to the bedroom, grabbing a hoodie he'd packed, just in case. Then, he went to the linen closet, grabbing a few bundles of blankets for the two of them. As he came back downstairs, he tossed the hoodie at her.

She gasped, looking down at it as if it was the most precious gift she'd ever received. "You're giving me your hoodie?"

He shrugged. "It's cold, and it'll look cute on you. Plus, I'm not giving it to you, I'm lending it to you."

"Uh, nooo. It's mine now. I'm stealing it. Couple tax."

She immediately slipped it over her head, and he felt his heart and cock both twinge with excitement and adoration. She looked so snug and cozy, but it was so long on her it covered her shorts, making it look like she wasn't wearing any pants. He wasn't sure it was possible, but seeing her wearing his hoodie made him both want to bundle her up in a cuddle, and at the same time bend her over and fuck her brains out. It was extremely confusing.

Maybe he did understand the sweatpants thing.

"You look... unbelievably perfect in that. I mean, you always look gorgeous, but this is another level"

She grinned at him, slipping her hand into his.

As they made their way down to the daybeds, he threw the extra blankets over it. She slid into the left side, as he took the right, and they snuggled down underneath the covers together. It was actually super cozy. The combination of the extra blankets and his hoodie had clearly done the trick, but Jas snuggled in close to him anyway.

"Thanks for... everything. Tonight" he whispered.

"It ended up being a lot different to how I expected."

"How so?" he asked.

"Well, I mean, earlier today, we made up, I did your nails, we had a nice relaxing day, and we were really looking forward to being together again. It was just all going so... perfectly. And then... just... Kobi."

Bruno sighed. "Yeah. I know. I just... I still can't believe he's gone"

Jas snuggled into him. "I really can't tell you how sorry I am, babe."

They lay silently for a moment.

Jas sighed sadly. "But it's okay. Just look up at the stars. Remember he's out there somewhere, far away, watching over us..."

Bruno laughed. "He's not dead! He lives in Milton Keynes!"

Jas sighed again, shaking her head. "Poor Kobi. He was so young and handsome."

Bruno tickled her and she giggled furiously.

He kissed her cheek gently. "You know, a part of me still can't believe that you chose me."

"Today?"

"Any day. After the last recoupling, I know you said you'd wait for me... but when Tom picked you, I genuinely thought that was it. I was like, 'there's no way this incredible girl is going to come back when she'd got options like him'.

Jas shot him a disapproving look.

"I know, I know. And I'm working on it. On being more secure in... us. I'm just so sure about you. It just feels like it would have to be a small miracle for you to feel the same."