Cuddle until we fall asleep

****************************NSFW*******************************
Thanks to Em & Bia for being my fab beta's on this chapter.

Bruno did a big stretch after dinner, and smiled at Jas.

"Feeling a bit better now?" Jas chuckled

He laughed. "If I say yes, am I acknowledging you were right and I was hangry?"

"Yeah"

"Then nah, I feel like shit" He grinned.

"You're a shit" she giggled.

They looked at each other. Jas smiled. "I miss Liv."

He chuckled, and reached over and patted her just below her belly. "S'alright. Your parents asked me when we're havin' 'em. And how many."

Jas grinned. "Oh god, sorry. What'd you say?"

"I said 'as many as she'll let me have, and as soon as she says yes'."

She burst out laughing. "God, they would've been thrilled."

"Yeh, sounded like I said the right thing there at least. They seemed to like me."

They smiled at each other, and he did another big stretch, followed by a yawn. His big stretch made her want a stretch, and it made her yawn too.

She groaned. "I never did get my nap today. I honestly just want to go lay down. Like, I want to just shower, get into bed, and hang out and cuddle until we fall asleep"

"Fuck it, let's do it."

"Awww, really?"

"Yeah, that actually sounds well nice."

Jas took Bruno's hand, and they went upstairs. After their long, hot shower, they got into their pj's, and slipped into the bedroom, noticing it had seemingly been straightened by the production team at some point during the day. They turned a few bedside lamps on, and turned off the main lights, slipping into bed.

Jas immediately snuggled into Bruno's arms, groaning at how nice it felt.

"Oh god that's the shitttttttt"

He laughed loudly. "The cuddle's that good, huh?"

Jas just rubbed her face on his chest, moaning. "So fucking good."

He brought his other arm over her, stroking his un-cast fingers along the back of her hand.

"What's so good about it, then?"

"About your cuddles? I dunno. It's you . You've got great arms." she pressed a kiss to them. "And a great chest" she propped herself onto her elbow and pressed kisses over his chest. "And you always smell so good" she dropped her lips to his chin, pressing kisses down his neck. But what started as playful, cute kisses, soon became passionate, needy kisses tracing down his body, his fingers tangled in her hair. It was as if something about kissing his skin just drove her crazy.

She continued her kisses down her body, as his breathing started coming heavier. She traced a finger down his abs, resting her palm over the front of his pyjama shorts. And, as usual, she groaned when she found him already hard.

"You're always so fucking ready for it " Jas chuckled.

Bruno let a laugh out with his heavy breathing. "Jas... do you have any idea how fucking hot you are? Like, you are literally the fittest girl I've ever seen. And you're my girlfriend. So yeah. I'm fuckin' ready for it."