They really have been trying

Jas made her way to the firepit early, and the others slowly trickled out as they finished up. Bruno stepped out of the villa, and Jas felt the heat return between her legs.

Why does he have to look so fucking hot in that shirt?

The white linen - tan chino shorts combo was doing it for her. It really showed off how tan he'd gotten since coming into the villa. The olive-bronze of his skin contrasted brilliantly against the giant smile he flashed her as he walked out. How the fuck was this man not half-naked, modelling Calvin Kleins? She shook her head as she stood up to wrap her arms around him.

"You look so fucking hot " she whispered, inhaling his cologne as if it was the last thing she'd ever smell. "I regret not letting you fuck me earlier."

He groaned into her "Baby, noooooo. Don't do that. I've only just calmed down."

"Urgh, I can't help it. I just want to rip your fuckin' clothes off."

"Mutual, baby. Mutual"

Valentina blew air over her lips. "You guys are literally one of the hottest couples I've ever seen."

Angie, Youcef, and Oliver murmured their agreement.

"At least 90% of that is cause of Bruno, though." Jas moaned.

He looked at her, a small, surprised smile pulling at the corner of his lips.

"What's gotten into you today?" he chuckled, knowing full well what had gotten into her. He looked way too fucking hot for his own good. Way too good for her own good. And he made her feel like she was the hottest thing he'd ever seen. She slipped her hand into his, silently willing him to just walk out of the villa right that very second with her.

The others fell into a conversation about their time in the villa as islanders trickled slowly toward them. Eventually, the last two islanders, Tiff and Cora, came down from the villa. They both looked like they'd been crying.

Jas immediately stood and walked to them, along with Will and Youcef.

"Are you guys okay?"

They both nodded, but just took their places.

Thabi's phone chimed.

Islanders, please stand for the final recoupling. The boys will have the final choice.

Everyone stood, but Thabi continued speaking.

"Can I just... before this all happens... I just want to say, being here with you all has meant so much to me. We have such an incredible group here and I love you all."

"Here here" Jas added

Everyone agreed, and Jas took Thabi's hand as she stepped back into the line.

"Whatever happens, babe, love you."

Thabi smiled at Jas. "Love you too, Jas."

James's phone chimed, and he beamed at Thabi.

"I'm a man of many words."

Everyone laughed, and he grinned.

"More than a million, over the years, in fact. But even with a million words behind me, I could write ten million more, and still not come up with the right combination to express her how much she means to me."

The girls awwwwwed , as Thabi's grip on Jas's hand tightened.

"So... the only ones I can say are the ones that I promise to keep saying for as long as she'll have me. And those words are, Thabi, I love you, and I would love to have you by my side."