Final Date I

Bruno didn't even hear everyone else come into the bedroom. But they must've at some point, because when he woke up the next morning, they were all there. He must've completely passed out.

It was still mostly dark. It would be quite a while before everyone else woke up. He smirked to himself. He was going to start Jas's day the way she'd ended his.

He shuffled down under the covers, silently celebrating the fact that she'd slept in just those loose cotton shorts he loved so much. He rolled her onto her back, and she shuffled over with a half groan. He propped himself on his elbows, and slid her legs up slightly. She bent them, bringing her arm to rest across her face. She was mostly awake now, so he decided to just take her shorts off instead of pushing them to the side like he'd been originally planning. He awkwardly shuffled them off her, as she lifted her hips to help him. He pushed on her legs a little, and she let them fall open.

He brought his lips to her and planted a soft kiss to the inside of her thigh, before letting his tongue trace up towards her slit. He brought his fingers to her, spreading her, and allowed his tongue to fall between her folds. He watched her as he did, and her mouth fell open slightly. He made long, slow passes up and down her, as he felt her hips rise to meet his mouth.

A small smile curled on her face, as she let her hands fall down to his hair. She raked her nails through it, moaning quietly, and he pressed harder against her. He took his time, reading her signals, but before long, she had her legs wrapped around his shoulders, her hands grasping at his hair, pulling his head against her. He brought two fingers to her entrance, and she bit her lip as he slid them in, immediately curling them against where she wanted them.

He moaned into her as he felt her hips grind against him at the sensation. Her fingers grasped at his hair as he worked his mouth against her, building her closer and closer, devouring her with his eyes as he did.

Fuck she looked so beautiful when she was like this.

He almost felt sorry for every other man on the planet. Not being the one who got to taste her. Not being the one to see what she looked like from this angle. Not being the one who got to...

Her breath was ragged, and she was whimpering, when suddenly she groaned slightly louder than she obviously expected. She looked down at him, and they both froze.

He didn't exactly want anyone waking up when she was this close. He wasn't taking that chance.

He stopped moving so much, but he did not relent. His tongue worked against her furiously, as he sucked her clit, and curled his fingers inside her over and over, until he felt her walls tightening around them. She inhaled sharply, and he watched her eyebrows furrow, her eyes flutter shut, and her mouth fall open, as her thighs tightened around his head. Her back arched slightly, and she pulled his hair, holding him in place as she came crashing into her climax.

He watched her as she came back down, and her legs finally begun to relax around him. She opened her eyes, and they immediately locked on to something at the end of their bed. He froze, his mouth still on her, his fingers still inside her.

"Oh, fuck. Morning, Vee." She whispered.

He heard Valentina snort with laughter. "And a very good morning to you, Jas?"

He wondered if it was really that obvious what they'd been doing, but his question got answered as he felt someone pat his back through the covers.

"Morning, Bruno. Attaboy."

He brought his mouth away from Jas, and sniggered, trying to keep his voice down so as to avoid waking up anyone else.