No Sleeping

*NSFW* lol

Jas and Bruno lay in bed, smirking at each other as the others walked past them, getting ready for their own much-needed privacy.

"How'd you get so good at rock, paper, scissors?" He chuckled

"Easy. Most people go with scissors. But most people know that, so they throw rock. Everyone thinks paper is weak. So no one ever goes for scissors strategically . So all you have to do is pretend you've got a foolproof strategy, and people will try and out-strategise you."

He laughed, staring at her. "What planet do you live on where you have time to think about things like this?"

She beamed at him. "I am a woman of many talents, babe. But I just told you my biggest secret."

"Oh yeah? That's your biggest secret?"

"Well, I have one more."

"Oooooooh " he laughed, shuffling in closer to her. "Tell me. "

She rolled over to face him, and brought her face close to his, whispering.

"I actually think you're really funny "

He gasped. "No!"

"I know!"

"Babe... d'you realise how much power you've just handed me?"

"I'm trusting you won't abuse it"

"You were wrong to. I'm absolutely going to abuse it."

"Yeah, I kind of expected that."

They laughed at each other, before realising that no one had come in to the bedroom in a little while.

"Not long now" he chuckled.

"Are we literally just waiting until the lights go out?"

"I assumed that was the sign to everyone else, at least?"

She let her fingers lace into his.

"I can't believe we're gonna be all on our own soon."

"I know" Bruno smiled. "It's gonna be so weird to like... have to wake up and go to work. And not spend the whole day with you"

Jas frowned. "Can't we just not work ever again?"

He smiled. "I wish. It's gonna be so weird. D'you think people will recognise us?"

"With your hair? Definitely."

He laughed. "God, I wonder if people will ask for selfies and that?"

"Babe... yes. They probably will. You'll probably have venues begging for you to come and do standup, too."

He grinned at her "D'you think?"

"Hell yes! You'll be so in demand you won't have a single night to spare. I'll have to resort to sending you nudes to get you to come over."

"Okay... hang on a second." He went silent. "I'm trying to decide which thing I'm more excited about."

Jas giggled, and bit her lip at him.

"So what's your plan for when the lights go out? Gonna be seing it in person. No one around... finally in an actual bed..."

"Oh, I was just gonna go to sleep." He said, teasingly.

"Good, same." She said.

Suddenly, the lights flicked off, plunging them into complete darkness. They both giggled, and Jas turned on to her side, putting her back to Bruno. "Well, night then."