All in favour?

Everyone stood together, in their couples, with their phones out.

The quiet was broken by collective pings as the boys' phones all chimed at once.

Islanders, it's time to cast your votes on who you think is the least compatible couple. Whichever couple receives the most votes will be dumped from the Villa tonight.

Jas took his phone from him, typed "Valentina & Tom", and hit send.

Bruno looked down at her appreciatively.

She wasn't sure why, though. As if she would ever send his best friend home.

The sound of tapping reverberated around the circle.

Soon, the silence returned.

Angie's phone chimed. She looked down at it.

Islanders, the votes have been cast. One couple has been voted as least compatible. The couple leaving the villa tonight is...

She waited for the second text to arrive.

Then, it did.

Angie gasped, choking a little.

Kobi & Juliet.

"No!" Bruno yelled.

He immediately stepped to Kobi, and they threw their arms around each other.

"Mate...no. That's so unfair."

"It's alright, mate, we already knew. We did the numbers. We knew we'd be going."

Bruno laughed. "Is that why you were looking at us?"

"Yeah. Initially, Juliet was certain you'd vote for us to leave. I told her to take one look at you and tell me if she thought you wanted our bromance to end."

"Bromance? I thought we were more than that, my little flower." Bruno joked

Kobi laughed. "Come help me pack. Come on, we'll have a chat. You too, AnJas"

"AnJas?"

"It's what Juliet & I call you"

Jas raised her eyebrow at Juliet, who smiled at her a little.

"Well you couldn't be Jangie, that was James and Angie's name when they were together." Juliet cooed.

Jas threw a small smile at Juliet, as she and Angie followed Kobi and Bruno toward the bedroom.

*************

"This sucks ." Jas said, sitting on Kobi's bed. "It's so unfair. Why couldn't we just send her home. Then the numbers would be even. You and Angie could have been a friendship couple forever. And then we could all move in together, and you and Bruno can be trophy husbands while Me & Angie go and work."

Kobi & Bruno looked at each other, excitedly.

"All in favour?" Bruno said

The boys both raised their hands. Angie & Jas rolled around laughing on Kobi's bed.

Jas saw Bruno's face falling again. She wanted to give them time. She knew that Bruno would need a minute to be able to tell Kobi how much he meant to him.

She grabbed Angie's hand, pulling her up.

"Kobias, my love, my favourite boy bar none " Jas shot a teasing look at Bruno. He rolled his eyes, chuckling slightly.

Jas turned back to Kobi. "We're only a bit over an hour away from each other and I've never been more glad."

Kobi wrapped his arms around Jas, squeezing her tightly. "It's not goodbye, it's see you in a bit."