As Always

Bruno stood at the firepit chatting to Youcef, Oliver and Will. He still wasn't speaking to James, because James hadn't apologised to Jas. And Tom was being a twat. Instead, those two were talking quietly to Dylan.

But suddenly, Dylan's deep voice rang out.

"Holy fuckin' christ"

Bruno looked up and saw Valentina sauntering down from the villa. She looked like a sexy schoolgirl, with her hair thrown up in a messy bun, and... was that... Jas's dress?

He looked over at Tom, whose mouth was damn near on the floor. She walked over to the boys with only the slightest hint of a strut, and Tom immediately wrapped his arms around her, whispering something in her ear that made her grin like the schoolgirl she was dressed as. She whispered something back to him, and he dropped his head to her shoulder. He almost looked like he was sweating. Bruno couldn't help but laugh.

Thabi, Najuma, Tiff, and Cora walked out next, chatting quietly. They looked incredible as well. Bruno wasn't sure why, but the girls seemed to have gone all out.

He suddenly heard excessive wolf-whistling, and felt Oliver's large hand smack him in the chest, clearly far harder than he'd been intending. He looked up at Ollie, whose mouth had fallen open like Tom's. Bruno slowly turned around, and almost felt his knees buckling underneath him.

Angie & Jas, walking down from the villa, Angie was wearing Jas's sparkly red dress. The backless one. And he'd never been attracted to Angie in his life... except for that one moment.

But Jas .

Holy.

Fucking.

Shit.

He'd only ever been into light domming. He'd never really been sure if it was something he wanted to explore further. But he was suddenly overwhelmed by how desperately he wanted to explore it. The skin-tight, black leather dress held her tits so tightly they were squeezed into her chest. The material stretched over her with the same tension as he felt in his cock, as he pictured how it would feel under his hands. Soft. Smooth. Tight like a second skin. She was wearing a tight gold cuff around her neck, almost begging for him to pull it tighter. To use it like a collar. Her dark eye makeup and blood-red lipstick accentuated the whole look, and then he found himself noticing her shoes.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.

He'd never had a foot thing. He'd never understood the foot thing. Or the heels thing.

But he made himself a promise. Those were staying on tonight. By the end of the night he was going to have her on her stomach, holding on to her own stiletto heels as he fucked her. He might take her once in the dress, then strip her naked and fuck her again in just her heels.

Then he realised that everyone was staring at him.

Angie had long since made it down to Oliver, and Jas had managed to stand right in front of him without him being able to break his daydream of how many ways he was going to fuck her senseless in that outfit. He could feel how rock hard he was, just thinking about the ways he was going to fuck her.

She looked up at him, and bit her lip.

"D'you like it?"

You little fucking tease.

He took her water bottle from her hand.

"Excuse me, for one second" he announced, loudly.

He opened it, and poured the entire thing over his head.