Best. Day. Ever.

Bruno walked up to the kitchen, firmly holding Jas's hand.

Every single one of the other islanders was standing in the kitchen. Dylan had his back to them.

"Good morning, wonderful humans and Dylan!" Jas sang.

Dylan sighed looking over his shoulder. "Come on, Jas. Everyone's piling on me as it is. Don't be like that."

"Like what , Dylan? A bit miffed that you tried to destroy four people's relationships for the sake of your own happiness?"

"Baby... I didn't hurt you on purpose. Come on."

"Don't call her baby ." Bruno seethed.

"Would have thought you'd want to be on my side today, Bruno, on account of me not pressing charges. Look what you fucking did to my face ." He turned, revealing a dark bruise around his eye.

Jas sighed. "Your face looks fine, Dylan, but we'll have to put a bag over that personality."

Oliver snorted with laughter into his yoghurt.

Dylan frowned. "Something funny Oliver?"

Oliver straightened. "No, actually. Nothing at all funny about your behaviour over the last 24 hours, Dylan" he said. "But you're right, this isn't my fight, and I shouldn't get involved. But that doesn't mean I'm going anywhere while it happens. I don't want it to get physical again. Plus, I've got a hunch I'm going to agree with everything Jas is about to say."

"Thank you, Ollie. You're a sweetheart and we're glad to have you here." Jas said. Oliver beamed at her. "But you, Dylan. Frankly, I'm absolutely bloody ashamed of you."

Dylan furrowed his brow at her.

"You used to be so nice, Dylan. Everything I remember about you is–"

"--I'm still nice!"

"No, now you're a niceguy. Nice people don't do what you did."

"Jas, I already told you. I came here for you ."

"I understand that, Dylan. And it explains why you got between me and Bruno. But lying about everything also affected Valentina's relationship, and she didn't deserve–"

"--Jas, I never lied to you. I told you exactly what I'd seen on TV. They'd been spending a lot of time together in dark corners. And, Bruno always did admit to thinking she's hot... which she is... " Dylan smirked at her.

Valentina made a face like she'd just stepped in dog shit.

Jas glared at Dylan. "You didn't explicitly say "Bruno and Valentina are fucking" or "Me and Jas did bits on our date", but you implied it so strongly that it couldn't possibly have been taken any other way."

"That's not lying"

"It's lying by omission. And tell me Dylan- Was there a crucial piece of information that you were leaving out? As to... perhaps why they were sneaking off together? Like maybe– ? "

"--I know. But I had to act fast. I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt."

Jas paused, briefly, getting a little annoyed by him talking over her. "Yes you did, Dylan. You knew you were throwing Valentina under the bus. You knew that Bruno would get hurt by all this. You even meant for me to get hurt, because you lied to me so that I'd–"

"No! Jas, the last thing I'd want to do is hurt you."

"That's the third time you've interrupted me, Dylan. Please don't do it again."