Nervous? You?

The evening came and went, with Thabi and James greatly enjoying their hot tub date, inviting everyone to join them after a while.

Jas and Bruno had woken up the following day wrapped up in their own little universe. It felt like ages since they'd just had a few days to exist together. She couldn't wait to just get out. Meet his family. Meet his friends. Try all the takeaway places near her new place.

She looked over at the other daybed, smiling to herself as Angie and Oliver existed in a little universe of their own. Despite his initial hesitation to even kiss anyone on Love Island, he'd clearly changed his mind. Angie had damn near not been able to walk straight after their third night together.

Jas smiled to herself at Angie's shocked face when Jas had asked her about it.

"He's hung like a fuckin' horse, Jas"

Jas had absolutely cracked up, and Angie had just groaned in embarrassment.

But now, the two of them were over on their own daybed, softly and gently making out, clearly lost in their own little world of brand-new feelings. God, she was so happy for her friend. She wondered if he was planning on moving to Manchester? Or if Angie was going to move to Falmouth?

She hoped not. She was moving to Liverpool, only an hour and a half away from Angie. If she then moved down south, she'd be so sad.

"Angie" she called

Oliver rolled off her, and Jas giggled as she sat up, her hair a complete birds' nest.

"Mmmmm?"

"Have you guys figured out who's going where after you leave here yet?"

Angie shook her head.

"I keep trying to tell Ollie that I'm happy to move down south so he's not away from his mum, and he keeps telling me he'll move north so I don't have to leave my sisters. But my schedule's pretty regular, I think we'll probably end up doing long-distance for a while."

Bruno laughed. "Oh yeah, only about a 6 hour drive"

Oliver smiled "I'd drive twice as far"

Jas's face crumpled in adoration. " Awwwwww!"

Angie picked up a cushion and chucked it at her. "Shut up!" She and Oliver immediately went back to kissing.

Jas's phone chimed.

Thabi: We got a text :( come inside?

Jas sat up, "Oh... Thabi got a text. And sent a frowny face. We have to go in."

Bruno groaned, and the four of them rolled off the daybeds, making their way up to the villa. The contrast between the hot summer sun and the freezing cold air conditioning made her shiver as she stepped through the door.

As she stepped into the kitchen, the others were already there. James was pouring himself a bowl of cereal.

"Bit late for breakfast?" Jas called

"It's not breakfast. I just like cereal."

"Cereal for breakfast is the worst breakfast" Cora said

James smiled at her. "Ahh, but this isn't breakfast. It's a snack. And cereal as a snack is the best" .

Thabi grinned. "Yeah, cereal is amazing, except if it's breakfast. Any other time, delicious ."

Youcef nodded. "I agree. My dad always used to let us have 'breakfast for dinner'. But then one time we ran out of milk for the omelettes... and he never came back"