Not a baby person?

Long after the boy's jeep pulled away, Jas felt a wave of anxiety rush through her. She didn't really care about the challenge all that much. She didn't care if they won or not. The money would be nice... but still.

What if he was judging her about this? What if he was reconsidering everything? How would she be able to take care of a real baby if she couldn't even take care of a fucking doll?!

He wanted kids so badly. And he'd looked at her so disapprovingly .

Why was she bad at this? Did she not have a maternal instinct? She thought this kind of thing was just supposed to happen naturally. Why was it coming so naturally to Thabi, and Valentina, and Angie, but not to her? Why were they finding it so easy, and she was finding it so hard?

Even the boys were all better than her.

She walked back into the villa with the others.

Valentina took her arm. "Come on, babe. We'll put the dolls on the couch and do more dance practice, yeah?"

Jas nodded, not really in the mood though, still feeling thoroughly shitty about her abilities as a mother.

Thabi and Angie joined them to watch. Jas and Valentina put their dolls down on the couch next to them, and Jas stood in front of Valentina, who took the lead as per usual.

"Okay, remember?"

Jas nodded. "Left, right, left, up"

Valentina took her waist, leading her gently as they danced for a few minutes around the room, incorporating a few turns

"Babe, you're getting so good at this, but you need to relax."

Jas gave her a tight smile. "Sorry. I'm pretty on edge today. I think it's just the..."

She was interrupted by the sound of a Jeep rolling down the driveway again from the opposite direction.

"What the... did they miss the shot?"

This happened every now and again, so the girls made their way back outside. But it wasn't just one Jeep.

It was two.

The girls picked up their dolls and ran back outside.

Out of the first Jeep, stepped two extremely good looking young guys.

She looked at the other girls, who looked just as shocked as she was.

They couldn't be new boys, they were too close to the end.

What the hell?

Oh my god

It's family.

It's family day.

But if no one recognised these two guys... then who were they?

They turned around, helping someone out of their car. It was the most delightful, tiny, elderly lady. Jas almost squealed with how adorable she was. She was quickly accompanied by a significantly younger woman, who pulled a walking stick out, and steadied her.

"Guys, I think this is family. Family reunion. Holy shit . Whose people are these?"

The four of them walked down toward the villa.

"Anjana! Come here!" the elderly woman yelled.

Angie's face fell. "Oh my god, I think this is Oliver's grandma... and his mum?!"