I need your help

As Kelly's car pulled away, everyone filed back into the villa, quietly talking about how unfair it was to send Kelly home after little more than a day. He tapped Valentina on the arm gently, and motioned to her to hang back.

She did, furrowing her brow a little.

"What's up, Bruno?"

"Tom said you're secretly a hopeless romantic"

"Yeah, but so's Jas."

Bruno laughed. "I know. Her favourite movie of all time is Love Actually. Despite the fact that she hates how problematic heaps of the scenes are now. But I think everyone knows that about her. But not everyone knew that you were a romantic."

She blushed. "I read a lot of romance novels... and... I used to write fanfictions about a telenovella that I really like."

Bruno grinned at her. "That's adorable"

She rolled her eyes, laughing. "I'm not sure why you care, though? Planning on getting into them?"

He chuckled, shaking his head. "I need your help."

"What for?" she asked,

"Asking Jas to be my girlfriend."

Valentina squealed, throwing her arms around Bruno. A few of the islanders turned to look at them, including both Tom and Jas, but continued walking toward the villa.

"Oh my god, Bruno, that's huge, congrats!"

He beamed at her. "Thanks, I'm like... beyond excited. Which is why I think I kind of need help. I don't want to fuck this up. And I want to do something really romantic. She deserves it. But I feel like I'm going to get really excited about an idea and then it's going to be way too much. So I need someone to like... bring me back down to earth, without killing the romantic vibe of the whole thing.

Tiff barely knows her, Cora's just going to suggest something crazy, Angie wouldn't know a romantic gesture if it smacked her in the face, Najuma's dealing with her own shit with Youcef, and Thabi's so wrapped up in James at the moment that you need a crowbar to separate them."

"And you don't want to ask the guys?" she asked

He shook his head. "They don't know her as well as you girls do. I want it to be something special for her . I haven't thought of what I'm going to do yet, but I wanted to check if it was okay for me to talk to you about it when I do think of it."

Valentina beamed at him. "Bruno, honestly, I'm touched that you'd let me be a part of this. You guys are just.... ugh . Absolute goals. Of course it's okay."

He grinned at her, thanking her profusely, and she squealed a little with excitement. Then, with a friendly hug, they walked back into the villa together.

He slipped in to brush his teeth, and joined Jas in bed, right as the lights were turning off.

He snuggled up against her, nuzzling his face to hers, and she kissed him deeply.

****************

Bruno woke up the next morning to a warmth between his legs. Still half-asleep, his hand moved down to find the source of the sensation, only to instantly collide with Jas's head.

The realisation of what she was doing suddenly washed over him, and it was all he could do to not groan loudly.

He let his hand rest against the back of her hand as she silently worked her lips and tongue against him, and he lifted the covers to take a look at her.

As he did, she looked up at him, and used her free hand to wave at him

He grinned at her, trying not to giggle, and waved back.

" What are you doing?" he whispered.

She shot him a look, pointed at his cock in her mouth, and raised an eyebrow at him, as if to say 'Is it not obvious? '

He couldn't help but laugh quietly at that.

" Just so you know... you're checking off a bucket list item right now"

He lay back down, but held the blanket up just enough so that he could watch her sucking him. His morning wood sinking deeply into her mouth as she took him, pumping his base with her hand.

It wasn't long before he felt the tension in him starting to build.

" Jas..." he whispered to her. She looked up at him again, raising her eyebrows. He nodded.

She moaned quietly, sending a vibration up his length, and kept her pace steady, pressing her lips a little tighter around him.

He lay back, slipping his hand under the covers, and she slipped her other hand into it.

The pressure was knotting, and he squeezed her hand gently, pressing it firmer and firmer as she worked him closer.

He felt himself arriving at the edge, and he squeezed her hand hard, releasing it as the pleasure exploded out of him. Her warm mouth felt so fucking good, enveloping him as he pulsed through it. He lay there, gasping a little, hoping he'd been quiet so as not to wake the others.

As soon as he felt his breath return to him, Jas released him from her mouth, sliding back up next to him. He wrapped his arms around her, planting kisses all over her face, in a haze of ecstatic relaxation and contentedness.

"So, care to tell me what that was for?" he whispered.

"Reassurance before bad news." she said.

"Uh oh... why? What's the bad news? Are you finally sick of me?" he asked

She smiled, shaking her head. "No way baby. Kelly filled me in on some of the beach hut confessionals. Youcef's specifically. You were right. Apparently he's into me."

Bruno's stomach flipped a little. "Oh... um...."

She lifted a hand to the back of his neck, pulling him downward towards her, and kissed him. He sank into it, letting his lips fall against hers. His arms wrapped tightly around her waist, he pulled her closer to him, as she brought her other hand up to his face, stroking his cheek gently with her thumb.

It was so reassuring.

"I'm sorry I didn't trust your gut" she whispered into him.

"It's okay. I'm just glad it wasn't all in my head. I really hate the idea that I'd be that guy ."

"What guy?"

"You know... the paranoid & jealous type ."

She nodded at him. "I don't think that's just a guy thing though. It's happened to me before."

"It's okay to be paranoid. It's only natural to get insecure about this stuff, and overthink. But letting it fester instead of bringing it up? Recipe for disaster. But I think we're pretty good at talking to each other about it... yeah?"

"Yeah" she smiled, kissing him again.

"So why didn't you tell me last night?" he asked.

"Well... you were talking to Valentina. And I didn't want to tell you right before bed because I knew you'd get in your own head and then you wouldn't sleep. So I decided to tell you in the morning with a blowjob. Spoonful of sugar, and all that." She grinned widely at him.

He chuckled. "Well what if I have bad news for you? " he said, planting a few kisses to her neck.

"Do you?" she whispered

"I'm sure I can think of something while I'm down there"

She moaned softly, as he let his hand trace down her side.

He was just about to slip under the covers when the lights came on in the bedroom, making everyone groan, no one louder than Jas.

" Ok, put a pause on that then, but in the meantime, I can make you breakfast?" he grinned.

Her face lit up, and they jumped out of bed.