Most Likely To...

Jas lay down next to Bruno, finally cuddling him, lying in the sun in his arms like she'd wanted to all day.

She leaned her head back a little, so she could kiss him gently, as he ran his fingers through her hair.

Bliss .

She felt herself starting to drift off, warm and cozy in his arms, smelling the faint lingering of his aftershave mixed with suncream. God, he smelled so good . She sighed happily into Bruno's lips, and he sighed happily back.

"Hey, guys!"

Cora wandered over with Juliet. They plopped down onto Bruno & Jas's daybed, who had to try not to groan loudly at the interruption.

"Mind if we join you? You look like you're having a nice, relaxing time down here and we came to put a stop to it."

They giggled.

Jas looked up at them. "Why would you want to put a stop to it?"

Cora grinned. "Oh no, not us dear. We just know Valentina's on the warpath, and she's looking for Juliet. So we're hiding. But it won't be long until she finds.... oh dear"

" There she is, the fucking snake ."

Valentina stormed down to the loungers.

Jas looked up at Bruno. "Well, it was nice while it lasted"

He pressed a kiss to her forehead, sitting up. Bruno shuffled in behind her, wrapping her in his arms.

"What's going on?" he asked Valentina.

"I'm not taking it lying down if someone tries to get in on my guy! And I'm definitely not letting it slide that Juliet is a two-faced bitch !"

Juliet folded her arms, leaning back on the daybed. "I won't be discussing this with you when you're like this, Valentina. You're overreacting, and it's counterproductive."

Jas chimed in. "I'll bite - what happened?"

"Juliet made a pass at Will!"

Jas waited for her to finish. "Oh... wait... is that it?"

"What do you mean is that it? "

"Well... we're all here to find someone special... It's only smart to play the field, right?"

Valentina's eyes went wide. "I can't believe you! After I went for Will over Bruno and everything!"

Jas furrowed her brow, a little surprised. "You went for Will because Bruno asked you not to pick him."

"And how would you feel if someone made a pass at Bruno?"

"I'd tell them I don't blame them, he's pretty great"

Bruno squeezed her, planting a kiss on her cheek. "Aww! Thanks, Babe!"

Jas sighed. "Look, why don't we all sit down and have a chat about it. See if we can't nut this out between us. Yeah?"

Juliet sighed. Valentina flopped down on the other daybed.

"Okay. Good. Thank you both for being willing to sit down about it. Juliet, why don't you start with what happened?"

"I was just feeling things out. Kobi and I aren't going to win any awards for being the most compatible or anything... So I wanted to test the waters, you know?"

"And you're most interested in Will?"

"He's a lovely guy! You can have really deep conversations with him. I just asked him if he thought he'd stick with Valentina, or go for Thabi... Or whether there was a chance that his head might be turned towards me. I don't think I did anything wrong, it's just a question"