And she was gorgeous

What? A knot ?

Jas was very confused... but she did. She used them all the time for work. So she raised her hand. So did a few other people.

"How good?" Tom asked.

"As good as you can tie them. Professionals welcome" he said.

Jas raised her eyebrow. He sounded almost cocky .

Jas, Tom, Youcef, and Angie made their way to the stage. Bruno leant behind it, pulling out a long coil of rope.

He handed it to them.

"Please tie me to the chair as securely as you can"

And he flopped down into it, nonchalantly.

Everyone muttered, a little bit confused, but Angie immediately picked it up and started wrapping it around him.

She threaded it between his legs, around his shoulders, tying knots together. She handed one end to Youcef, who made short work of the other end, allowing Tom and Jas to also tie random knots and wrap the cord around him tightly.

As Jas pulled the last end tight, Bruno looked ridiculous.

He was completely knotted to the chair. .

"Okay" he said, shuffling around a little. "Go sit down."

All four of them left the stage.

"Someone tell me when to start."

Youcef held up his hand. "Okay, 3, 2, 1...... go. "

Almost instantly, he wriggled his shoulders free.

Everyone gasped .

" How are you doing that!?" Najuma asked, incredulously.

He just winked at her, shuffling slightly, as he turned his ankle slightly, freeing his foot.

Jas just stared at him, her mouth completely open. " Oh my god, this is amazing!"

Everyone started cheering him on as he had significantly more difficulty with his other foot. Eventually, he freed it, and wriggled his arms behind his back.

Within a few minutes, Jas saw the cords loosening further around his arms, and within seconds, his right arm broke free.

Everyone was screaming for him as he began properly untying himself from where his left arm was knotted tightly to the chair.

Eventually, and to Jas's absolute amazement and bewilderment, the rope fell completely to the floor.

Bruno stood, bowing dramatically, as everyone leapt to their feet, cheering and hollering at such an awesome trick.

" How!?" Cora yelled

"My sisters used to tie me to a chair when their friends came over so I couldn't annoy them. They figured out pretty quickly I'm double jointed, so they had to tie me extra tightly. I can get out of anything."

Everyone cheered and yelled for him. He beamed at them, clearly relieved at how well it had gone down.

Najuma was cracking up laughing. "Oh my god, your elbow - in the hot tub? On that first day? You bent it at the worst angle"

Bruno cracked up with her, remembering that they'd tried to kiss. As he went to reply, he was interrupted by his phone chiming. "Oh! Tom - you're up mate!"

Jas's mouth was still open as Bruno came down from the stage. She kissed him on the lips.

"Babe, that was amazing! How did I not know you're basically houdini?!"