Are we over?

He still hadn't slept, but it was only about half an hour before Allegra knocked on the door.

His stomach flipped. "Yep?"

Please please please please

She sighed.

"Get up."

He looked at her, and stood up immediately.

"You're so fucking lucky that there's been so little drama this season. You and Jas are incredible for ratings, so they said you can stay."

He beamed at her, and punched the air, but as he tried to make a fist with his hand, a sharp pain radiated down his arm.

"Oh, um... I think I broke my hand, by the way."

Allegra rolled her eyes. "I swear to god, Bruno. You're such a pain in my ass."

***************

Another few hours later, and Bruno slipped through the front door into the villa, admiring the cast on his right hand, thinking it made him look like a bit of a badass.

It was still dark, but he knew it was on the morning side of darkness. It had been about half past one when he left the hospital, and reckoned it had been a bit over an hour since. In the low lighting, he could only just make things out as he passed them, but he knew exactly where he was going.

He slipped out onto the deck, making his way down to the daybeds. He smiled a little at Angie, who seemed to have fallen asleep in Oliver's arms. They were snuggled in together so comfortably that he almost audibly awwwww ed.

He looked over at the other daybed. He was half-expecting to find Youcef in it, but fortunately did not.

Jas was alone.

He wasn't even sure why he was here. She could very well be mad at him for making her sleep out here. But he wasn't going to go and sleep upstairs. He couldn't sleep without her.

And it looked like she couldn't either.

She was facing away from him, still sniffling a little. She was still crying. Still .

"Jas ..." he whispered.

She rolled over, clearly having not heard him come down. "Bruno? Is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me." he whispered back. "Can I... Can I get in?"

He heard her breath catch. "Yes... Oh my god, yes. But are you sure?"

Instead of responding, he just lifted up the cover and slipped in next to her. He lifted his microphone pack off, placing it next to hers next to the daybed.

She hesitated for a second, but he immediately pulled her in to him to hold her as well as he could with one arm.

She immediately burst into tears, squeezing him so tightly that he wasn't sure he would breathe afterward.

"Are we over?" she cried, trying to keep her voice down.

"Baby, no. We're not. I'm not going anywhere."

She sobbed again, letting her head fall to his chest. "Baby, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. You're everything to me. I'm so sorry."

He stroked her hair. "Shhhhh. It's okay. We'll be okay. I'm just sorry I made you sleep out here. I should have had you inside with me."

"It's okay. Angie and Oliver are here. I just... you promise we're going to be okay?"

"I promise you, księżniczka. I promise. We'll talk more in the morning. But you need to sleep. Let me cuddle you."