Select your outfits

Note: No fic of mine will have a musical episode. So instead, I hope that you find the below an adequate replacement :)

Bruno woke up feeling like he'd had the best and worst night's sleep ever. He and Jas had woken up twice more during the night to fuck, and they'd basically passed out straight afterward both times.

He smiled as he looked over at Jas, still completely nude, asleep under his arm. The sheet covered both of them from the waist down, and she was lying on her stomach. He chuckled as she realised neither of them had a pillow, and that she was sleeping instead on her folded arms, her long, dark hair an absolute mess down her bare back. He wasn't sure he'd ever seen anything as beautiful in his life.

Her freckles were darker than they had been when he'd first met her. The tiny flecks on her cheeks and shoulders were a map of the places the sunlight had kissed her. Her full lips were slightly parted, her breath soft and rhythmic. His eyes gently caressed her so that his hands didn't have to wake her. But the curve of her back was delicious to him. He wanted to press his lips all over her body.

It was strange. He knew her body so well, so intimately, but still, he felt like it was never enough. He just wanted to taste every part of her. Every piece of her body. He needed her.

He lost the battle against his hands, and couldn't help but stroke his fingers across her soft skin, almost testing to make sure she was real. Her eyes fluttered open, and again, he was electrified by the startling sapphire blue of her eyes.

Is she really mine?

Her?

Her eyes partially closed again, as a soft, sleepy smile pulled at her cheek.

"Hi baby"

His heart did a backflip.

"Hey, you " he whispered, pulling her closer to him. He wanted to feel her against him. Her naked chest to his. She rolled onto her back, and he leaned over her, pressing soft kisses to her lips. "How's my princess this morning?"

She closed her eyes, smiling contentedly, kissing him softly in return. "I'm wonderful, my love. How are you?"

He beamed at her. " Awwww. I like that. My love ."

Jas smiled at him. "Well, you are. I love you so much, Bruno."

Her arms curled around his shoulders, and he kissed her again. He didn't know you could be too in love with someone. But he was. He was way too in love with the woman in his arms.

He leaned into her, bringing his hand to her face, cupping it, his thumb caressing her soft skin, letting his lips quietly, softly press to hers. Over and over and over.

But the serenity of their perfect morning was interrupted by a voice near the doorway.

" Bruno and Jas, we're coming in."

Bruno immediately dropped his chest to Jas to cover her but burst out laughing at what he saw in the doorway. Angie had one hand over her own eyes, and one hand over Oliver's.

"I'm protecting his innocence. I had a feeling you two would be indecent if we came in here, and I've seen Jas naked far more often than I've seen any of my other friends."

Jas laughed, pulling the sheets up to cover her chest as she sat up. Bruno remained on his stomach, propping himself up on his elbows, knowing his morning wood would be quite visible if he was to turn over.

"You're good. We're covered," she said, and Angie removed her hands from both of their eyes.

"What did you do!" Angie gasped, her eyes wide. Oliver looked terrified .