Sausage Party: Part II

A little while later, Bruno & Cora made their way to the challenge platform again, the smokey smell of sausages lingering in the air.

As Angie read out the rules, Cora and Bruno giggled at each other.

Islanders, your task is simple.

Person A in each couple must stand on the X holding a tray of hotdogs.
Person B will stand at the line, and squirt condiments onto the hotdogs.
Once every hotdog has both mustard AND ketchup,
Person A will stuff all of the hotdogs in Person B's mouth, who must eat them.

The couple that finishes the most hotdogs the fastest will win the challenge.

"Do you want to squirt or stuff babe? I won't lie, I'm pretty damn hungry, you can stuff me full of sausage if you like," she asked him.

"Oh, I've got plenty of experience stuffing it in, you can be the one to squirt babe" they laughed, cringing audibly.

Jas caught his eye, pursing her lips to avoid laughing at his dirty joke.

He walked over to his table, picked up his goggles, and snapped them on. He picked up his tray and made his way over. Jas and Tom had an animated discussion about who was going where, but also kept looking at him suspiciously. He wondered what they were up to. Eventually, Jas came over and joined him on her X.

"Your boy's afraid to get a bit dirty?"

"Yes, actually," she smirked at him. "Doesn't want his face covered in condiments. Said he'd prefer to do it to me"

"It's alright," he whispered, playfully, "If I had the opportunity to cover your face with sauce, I'd insist too."

Jas shrugged at him, clearly enjoying the flirty banter. "I'd assume you'd want me over there, so you could stuff your sausage in my face."

Bruno laughed, loudly.

"Stop giggling, you two, and hold your trays steady!" Cora called. "We're about to squirt all over your buns!"

Bruno and Jas almost dropped their trays.

"Your girl's funny"

"Not as funny as you" he winked at her.

Angie called to them.

"You ready, guys?

Three...

Two...

One...

Squirt!"

Bruno ducked and weaved to try and catch the stream of Cora's sauces, getting mustard all over him , and accidentally sending one off the side of his tray and straight into Will's hair.

"Sorry mate!"

"No worries, I've had worse in there!"

Everyone cracked up laughing.

Bruno laughed so hard he almost dropped his tray again, as Jas immediately brought hers over her head, crouching down low so Tom could angle the sauces onto her tray.

God, she was smart

Bruno was actually doing surprisingly well, he thought. Their hotdogs were actually quite evenly covered. He looked over at Jas, whose hotdogs were drowning in mustard. Tom and Cora both ran to switch to the ketchup, and almost went flying as they both slipped through a lingering trail of mustard on the floor.