I'm yours.

He stood, holding his phone in his hand, shaking a little.

Please let this be enough.

"Okay. Here goes." he said.

She smiled at him, and it took everything he had to not beam at her.

"I've been writing this speech in my head ever since the day I met you."

Everyone awwwwwed , and he grinned.

"I came in here, because I thought it'd be a laugh. It's been the motivation for most of the things in my life, to be honest. Doing things for a giggle. Not taking anything all that seriously. Including myself. And that can be a good thing, sometimes, especially if it makes you laugh. Because making you smile does things to my heart that should really only be done by a defibrillator."

They all laughed, and he beamed at her. He held his phone in his other hand, and took hers in his good one.

"But your parents asked me the other day if I was serious about you. And do you know what I told them?"

Jas smiled, and shook her head.

"I told them I've never been more serious about anything in my life as I am about you."

Jas's lips parted, and he saw her eyes well up.

"You are everything to me, Jas. I know we've been saying that longer than we've been saying 'I love you', but I don't think I've ever expressed what I mean when I say it."

He looked her in the eyes, willing her to feel how much he meant what he was saying.

Understand me. Please. Please know how much I mean this.

"Waking up with you in my arms makes my head spin. Kissing you makes my heart race. The way you look at me makes me feel like I could do anything. I would give up breathing before I would give up being with you. I'd give up food. Or sleep. Or even standup. I will do whatever it takes to make this work. Even putting the brakes on things we want, to protect ourselves. And I already said it to your parents, but I'll say it to you now. Because I told them that if I was following my heart, I'd have a ring on you already."

Jas gasped, as the girls erupted into screams.

He blushed, smiling at Jas, as she brought her hand to her mouth. As she beamed at him, the tears starting to drip down her cheeks.

"When I say I'm serious about you, I mean I'm properly serious. I love you. I love you more than I ever thought it was possible for someone to love someone. And I can't wait to get the fuck out of here and start the rest of our lives together."

He lowered his phone, desperately hoping it was enough.

She was bawling her eyes out, but smiling wider than he'd ever seen her. He stepped in to her, taking her waist, as she stood tall in her heels and kissed him.

Far too quickly, she pulled away, laughing, wiping tears off her face.

"How the fuck am I meant to follow that?" she laughed.

"Yeah, what the hell, man?!" James laughed.

"Was it okay?" Bruno asked Jas, quietly. "I just feel like it's never enough."

She burst into tears again. "Baby, I'm not even gonna be able to get through mine! I should've gone first!"

He chuckled, absolutely made. the fuck. up. that she liked it.