11 Thursday

THURSDAY AUGUST 5TH:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I said ugh me and mom are going out together today.

I got out of bed and walked over to my bathroom and went into my bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I walked out of my bathroom and walked over to my bed and grabbed my phone. I checked my notifications and continued playing on my phone. 

I sighed because I really didn't want to go out today I yawned and stretched and walked out of my room and headed downstairs.

I went into the living room and my mom and sister were awake and talking to each other. I sat down and my mom said good morning Elle I yawned and said good morning mom.

She said you excited about our girls day I smiled and said yea sure she said ok we should probably start getting ready soon.

I said ok and got up and walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and got something to drink and headed upstairs to get ready for the day.

My mom and sister also went upstairs so they could get ready for the day as well. I went into my room and closed my door and put my phone down on my bed.

I went into my bathroom and used it then walked back into my room and looked for clothes to change into. I quickly changed and sprayed some body spray on and also put on my shoes.

After I finished changing I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and sat down on the couch and waited for my mom and sister to get ready.

A little while later my mom and sister finally came downstairs and said ok we are ready Elle. I said ok finally and got up and quickly used the restroom then headed out the front door.

My mom locked the front door and we all walked off the porch and headed towards the car. Andy was standing on his porch and lit a cigarette I looked at him and smiled and bit my lip.

I smiled and shook my head and walked over to him. My mom and sister were already in the car waiting on me. I walked up his porch and said good I'm Mr. Waddles he laughed and said morning lil shadow.

I said hi and shook my head he said girls day I said yea he said cool I haven't seen your brother out. I said yea he would rather play video games all day.

Andy said ah yeah typical boys and I started laughing and said yea true he laughed and blew out smoke. I said I should probably go he said alright and I turned around and started walking down his porch.

I started walking towards my car and my mom honked and I jumped and screamed. Andy started laughing and I looked at him and said fuck you and he continued laughing.

I said ugh bitch and I got in the front seat and closed the door. My mom and sister were laughing together my mom said did that scare you.

I sighed and said leave me alone and I plugged my earbuds in and buckled up and listened to music. My mom turned on the car and started driving out of the driveway and headed out of the neighborhood.

I shook my head and played on my phone while my mom drove and talked to my sister. A little while later my mom parked the car and turned it off.

We all got out and closed the doors and my mom locked the car and we started walking towards the nail salon.  We all walked I'm and sat down in chairs next to each other.

I continued listening to music while I was getting my nails done my mom was talking to the ladies and laughing. I don't know what they were talking about and I also didn't really care at all.