26 Friday

FRIDAY:

I woke up to the sound of beeping and realized I was still in the hospital I sighed and said great I lost a child.

A nurse came in and checked my vitals and said I could be released later today and I would get school excuses.

My mom was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly on the couch beside the window after the nurse left I texted andy and let him know I'm getting released later.

I also texted Lee and Noah and let them know they were both extremely excited and they said they will both protect me as best as they can.

The doctor came in and gave me some pain medication and talked to me for a little bit then he left and went check on other patients.

After my mom woke up she left and got food and came back and ate lunch and we talked about random shit and laughed together.

A couple of hours later I got released and was able to go home my family was home as well and they were excited to see me.

Andy Lee and Noah were all over and they gave me a hug I sat down and said why am I happy that I'm not having Jack's baby.

Andy said because of what he did to you which was absolutely awful I sighed and said I can't believe I was pregnant.

I got up and used the restroom then I ate dinner and hung out with everyone in the living room for a while.

We stayed up for a couple of hours until Lee Noah and Andy all left and went back to their houses for the night.

Every one headed upstairs and went into their rooms and went to bed for the night my bed had fresh sheets and a blanket because if how much I bled.

I got ready for bed and climbed into my bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.