36 Saturday/Sunday

SATURDAY:

Me and Lee ended up falling asleep at around 3 am we forgot to turn off my TV last night.

I woke up to the sound of my dad and mom waking up and heading downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

My mom also made coffee for everyone I yawned and stretched and said oh I forgot to turn off the TV I turned off the TV and put my remote down.

I went into my bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications a little while later my siblings woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on my phone and put it down and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I woke back up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and used the restroom then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

A couple minutes later Lee woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and me and Lee made lunch and ate together.

Me and Lee worked on dishes after we finished eating lunch I got my laundry out of the dryer and headed upstairs.

Me and Lee jammed out to music while I worked on my laundry Lee helped me pick up my clothes I said thank you he smiled and said no problem I love helping.

After we finished picking up my laundry I brought the laundry basket downstairs and put it in the laundry room.

Me and Lee sat on the counter and ate ice cream together and also took a couple pictures together and I put my phone down.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes then we headed into the living room and hung out with my parents for a while.

A couple of hours later my dad ordered pizza and me and Lee ended up doing some yoga in the living room together.

A hour later the pizza was delivered and we all ate pizza and watched movies together me andee talked about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating we threw our trash away and headed upstairs into my room and listened to music together and talked about our past and what our life was like before high school.

A little while later we headed back downstairs and went into the living room and watched movies with my family.

Me and Lee talked about girls that he had a crush on I smiled and said go for it Lee shook his head and said no.

I smiled and shook my head and said ok that's fine with me and I laughed and kissed his cheek and said I know you wanna fall in love.

Lee sighed and said actually I would love to fall in love I gave him a hug and said you will don't worry Lee said can you help.

I smiled and said I will be your match maker Lee said oh thank God and we started laughing together.

A hour later everyone headed upstairs and went into their rooms and went to bed for the night.

Me and Lee hung out in my room for a while we ended up drinking a monster and saying you wanna go for a walk.

Lee said yea sure why not since we aren't going to sleep any time soon a couple minutes later me and Lee headed downstairs and I grabbed the house keys and we walked outside.

I locked the front door and we walked down the porch and walked down the driveway and sighed and stopped walking.

I smiled and said the breeze feels really good Lee smiled and said yes it does feel really good especially right now.

Me and Lee started walking down the sidewalk andy said wait up me and Lee stopped and looked at Andy and he ran over to us and smiled.

I laughed and gave him a hug and he leaned down and kissed me and said I love you I said I love you more he smiled and said yall going on a walk.

Lee said yea we drank a monster now we can't sleep Andy started laughing and said ah that sounds like a lot of fun.

I pulled back and looked at Lee and he smiled and said it's always nice to get some fresh air I smiled and said sometimes going outside is good for the soul.

Lee and Andy starting laughing and said yea thats true a couple minutes later we all started walking down the sidewalk together.

I started running ahead of Lee and Andy they sighed and said dammit Elle I started laughing and continued running.

Lee picked me up and I squealed and we all started laughing together Lee put me down and I turned around and started breathing heavily.

Andy said damn maybe I should exercise more I laughed and ran and gave him a hug and kissed his cheek and said my forever.

Andy laughed and said well I had a great run I said oh me too trust me a hour later we all left and headed back to our houses for the night.

Me and Lee took separate showers then we hung out in my bed and watched movies for a while until we fell asleep for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

SUNDAY:

I woke up to the sound of snoring I said what the hell I looked over and saw Lee sleeping peacefully I smiled and said aww.

I carefully got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door I used the restroom and sprayed some body spray on and headed back into my room and climbed into bed.

I texted andy for a while until I got comfortable and fell back asleep for the night.

A couple of hours later my step sister woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen to make breakfast for herself.

An hour later my mom and dad woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone and they also made coffee for everyone.

A little while later my step brother woke up and went downstairs as well a couple minutes later Lee woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

Lee went into my bathroom and closed the door I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked out my room and went into the bathroom.

I used the restroom then headed into my room and grabbed my phone me and Lee headed downstairs and went into the kitchen with my family.

Unfortunately Lee has to go home today and I'm not excited because I'm gonna miss my best friend.

We all ate breakfast together and talked about our plans for the day Lee said I'm probably going home later today my mom said ok that's fine.

Me my mom and Lee went grocery shopping a little while later so we would have food to eat on for the week.

Lee also did his own grocery shopping for his house which I thought was really sweet of him.

After we left the store me and Lee packed up the car and we left and headed home after we got home we brought all the bags inside.

Lee separated his stuff and put it to the side after we picked everything up I helped Lee pack his car with all his stuff.

After we finished packing his car we headed inside and ate lunch and hung out together I texted andy but he was busy at the studio with the guys.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed into the living room with my family and watched movies together.

A couple of hours later we all ate dinner together and talked about random shit and laughed together after dinner Lee left and headed home.

I headed upstairs and took a shower then I got ready for bed and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

An hour later my family came upstairs and went into their rooms and went to bed for the night.