27 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I'm so happy I got released from the hospital yesterday I missed my bed so much my dad did my laundry because I bled a lot on my bed.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room the birth control should help my periods.

The hospital made me put on a diaper because of how much I was bleeding I thought I was going to die but I didn't my mom said I almost needed a transfusion.

I layed back down in bed and started thinking about how I was pregnant with Jack's baby that made me absolutely disgusted because I knew he wouldn't care.

I grabbed my phone and texted andy and said I can't believe I was pregnant he said I would have helped raise it I smiled and said really.

Andy said yes I absolutely would have because nobody deserves what you went through at that party I smiled and continued talking to Andy for a while.

A little while later I put my phone down and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later my dad doesn't work on the weekends which is nice.

A couple of hours later my parents woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made breakfast and coffee for everyone.

A little while later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I made some coffee and breakfast then I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and ate breakfast and played on my phone.

My mom said Elle how are you feeling I sighed and said I was a mom my dad said huh I said yea I had a miscarriage he gave me a hug and said I'm sorry hun.

I said its ok at least i don't have to deal with the shitty dad a little while later my siblings came downstairs and ate breakfast in the kitchen.

A little while later I took the dishes and put them in the dishwasher and headed back into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I decided to talk to andy since I had nothing better to do a little while later I headed outside and sat down on the porch and Andy came out and sat down next to me and pulled out a cigarette.

I smiled and played on my phone and me and Andy took a couple pictures together and I put my phone down.

Me and Andy ended up talking about how I feel with everything going on I said I had a miscarriage and I don't plan on having kids.

Andy pulled me into his chest and kissed my head and said you don't have to have kids if you don't want to.

A couple of hours later me and Andy went back to our houses for the rest of the day.

A little while later we all ate dinner and watched movies together and spent time as a family.

A hour later I went upstairs and spent time on my phone and went to bed for the night.

A little while later everyone else headed upstairs and went into their rooms and went to bed for the night.