13 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I went into my bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I walked out of the bathroom and went back into my room and opened my mini fridge and grabbed a cold coffee.

I closed it and walked over to my door and opened it and headed downstairs and made some food and headed upstairs.

I went into my room and closed my door and locked it and grabbed my phone. I opened my coffee and started drinking it and ate my food.

I played on my phone while I ate and I put my trash up and turned on some music. I changed my clothes and put my hair up in a messy bun and cleaned my face.

I walked back into my room and started doing some skin care for a while. After I did some skin care I started stretching so I could exercise.

After I finished stretching I started exercising and drank some water. I put my coffee in my mini fridge and started drinking water and exercising.

A hour later I finished exercising I was sweating and breathing heavily I sat up and continued drinking water.

A couple minutes later I started doing yoga so I could calm down I smiled when my favorite song came on. After I finished doing yoga I got up and grabbed some clean clothes.

I took my hair down and brushed it and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I turned on the shower and used the bathroom a couple minutes later I got in the shower.

I continued jamming out to music while I was in the shower I smiled and bit my lip and said ugh fuck. School is Monday I rolled my eyes and continued taking a shower.

An hour later I got out after I turned off the shower I heard the front door lock. I said oh my dad left for work ok I dried off and changed and sprayed some body spray on.

I walked into my room and put my dirty clothes up and turned off my music and plugged my phone in and put it down.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my mom and sister woke up and headed downstairs my brother was still sleeping.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto my back and sighed.

I yawned and grabbed my phone and unplugged it and started playing on it for a while. A little while later I finally got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed it.

I used the restroom and headed out of it and went into my room and stretched. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and walked into the kitchen.

My mom said morning Elle I said hey morning mom and got something to eat and drink and went into the living room and sat down.

I chilled on my phone while I ate my mom said so what do you guys wanna do. I said not really anything since school is coming up my mom said ok.

After I finished eating I put my dishes up and went upstairs and chilled in my bed and played on my phone all day.

A couple of hours later my dad came home and my mom made dinner for everyone. Me and my brother went downstairs to eat dinner then went back into our rooms.

I hung out in my bed for the rest of the day until I fell asleep that night.