49 Saturday 🍾

SATURDAY ELLE AND ANDYS WEDDING:

I can't believe today is the day me and Andy are getting eloped I was so scared to fall asleep but I knew if I didn't I would be way too exhausted today.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom I also turned on the shower and went into my room and got some clean clothes then I headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I took off my clothes then I got in the shower and closed the curtain and walked under the shower head I smiled while feeling the hot water on my skin.

An hour later I got out of the shower and dried off and changed and sprayed some body spray on and headed back into my room.

I picked up my dirty clothes and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later a couple of hours later my mom and dad woke up.

They both used the restroom then they headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast and also made coffee for everyone.

A little while later my siblings woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and ate breakfast with my parents.

A couple minutes later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I made a cup of coffee and sat down at the table my mom smiled and said morning Elle how did you sleep I said good she smiled and said good.

My mom said are you excited I said yea I'm just also really nervous I texted Lee Noah and Andy to make sure everything was going as plan.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed upstairs so we could all start getting ready for the wedding.

After my mom finished getting ready she came in my room and helped me to finish getting ready she smiled and said my baby is getting married I smiled and gave her a hug.

Andy is gonna get to the court house first with the guys and his parents Lee and Noah's parents are also gonna meet us at the court house as well.

After Andy left me and my family finished getting ready for the day a little while later we all left and headed to the Court house I started getting more nervous.

My mom smiled and said my baby is growing up so fast I can't believe it I smiled and said I know it's crazy my brother said your stupid for getting married this young.

I said really he said are you sure your not pregnant my mom and dad yelled at him I felt my eyes watering and I shook my head.

A little while later we finally got to the court house and we all headed inside Lee said you ok I said I hate my brother.

A couple minutes later we went into a court room and me and Andy stood before a judge and held hands I smiled and bit my lip.

The judge asked if we were ready and we both said yes Noah was holding the rings and handed them to us I went first and read the vows as I put the ring on Andy's finger.

Andy put the ring on my finger and read the vows and the judge said I pronounce you man and wife you may now kiss the bride.

Andy leaned down and cupped my cheeks and kissed me every one started clapping and cheering my mom cried a little bit.

Me and Andy signed a marriage certificate and we took a picture together the judge made sure it was in the system then he said you guys can leave.

Andy hoisted me up and started walking away I started laughing and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

After we left the court house we went out to eat and celebrated together after we ate we went to the mall and spent time together.

I enjoyed spending time with andy and the band cc was like an older brother that I wanted to spend time with.

A couple of hours later we went to a movie then we went out to eat for dinner then we all went home and went to bed for the night.

After I changed and sprayed some body spray on I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.