53 a couple of months later

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER THURSDAY:

We ended up ordering our cap and gowns at the beginning of December so they would get here for graduation I can't believe me and Andy have been married for a couple of months already.

We start our Christmas break Monday and I'm super excited about it because I needed a break from school because of how stressful it has gotten.

We aren't going to school Friday since that's when our Christmas break starts we have been hella busy with midterms.

We had our last final yesterday and our midterm grades are supposed to be coming in tomorrow and I'm super excited about it.

My dad woke up and used the restroom then we went to wake me and my siblings up then he went to go get ready for work.

My mom woke up and went into the hallway and used the restroom then she headed downstairs and made coffee then she went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed.

I headed downstairs and went into the living room with my siblings a couple minutes later my dad headed downstairs and left for work for the day.

A couple minutes later Lee came and picked me up and I walked out the front door and closed the door and walked over to lees car.

He smiled and opened my door and I noticed a cup of coffee he said I told Andy to let me get you coffee today I smiled and got in the car and closed the door.

I buckled up and Lee started driving out of my neighborhood I said thanks for the coffee he smiled and said no problem.

Noah said hi Elle I jumped and turned around and said what the fuck Noah he laughed and said I wanted to ride with you guys.

I said Jesus Christ and turned back around I said I hate you Lee he laughed and said I'm sorry he was hiding back there.

I took a sip of my coffee and put it back down I checked my phone and put it down and waited until we got to school.

A little while later we all got to school and Lee parked and we all got out of the car and Lee locked the car and we all started walking through the parking lot together.

A couple minutes later we all walked inside and Andy was busy talking to an assistant principal and they were laughing together and he was holding a coffee cup.

I gave Lee my cup and walked over to Andy and gave him a hug he said huh and looked down and gave me a hug back and said morning.

I said morning and pulled back I said hi to the assistant principal Lee and Noah walked over to me and said morning Andy smiled and said you can go to class.

I said ugh you disgust me he laughed and said oh thank you and I walked away Lee was still holding my drink in his hand.

Noah was on the other side of me I smiled and said protective much they laughed and said yea I smiled and shook my head.

Lee said I plan on going to burkley I smiled and said that sounds like fun Noah said I applied to Harvard I stopped walking and said are you serious.

Noah said yea I jumped on him and he caught me and we all started laughing together he said I don't know if I got accepted yet.

I said but that's amazing Noah he smiled and said I guess so I gave him a hug and said I really hope you get in he smiled and said thanks.

Noah ended up carrying me to class I took a picture of us and I put my phone down while we continued walking to class.