52 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I went to the first football game of the season and we won I'm super happy we won I gave Lee and Noah the biggest hug.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed.

I grabbed my phone and went onto YouTube and I started watching random videos because I couldn't go back to sleep.

I ended up talking to Andy until he ended up going back to sleep for the night I couldn't go back to sleep and it sucked.

I decided to get up and take a shower since I wasn't doing anything else productive in my bed I got a monster and started drinking it.

I grabbed some clean clothes then I headed into the bathroom and turned on the shower and got out of my clothes.

I got in the shower and closed the curtain and yawned and walked under the shower head and leaned my head back.

An hour later I got out of the shower and dried off and changed and sprayed some body spray on and headed back into my room and picked up my dirty clothes.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on my phone until I could go back to sleep for the night.

A couple of hours later my mom and dad woke up and used the restroom then they headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast and also made coffee for everyone.

A little while later my siblings woke up and headed downstairs and ate breakfast with my parents then they went into the living room and watched movies together.

An hour later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my phone.

I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made coffee and breakfast and I sat down at the table and started eating.

I texted andy to see what his plans were for the day we talked while I was eating breakfast andy is gonna be busy doing principal work and going to the studio.

After I finished eating I picked up my dishes then I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and watched movies with my family.

I said Andy is gonna be busy my mom said he is a principal and he also is a celebrity I laughed and said I know mom.

I yawned and stretched and got up and used the restroom then I headed back into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I put my phone on my stomach and watched movies with my family a couple of hours later I ate lunch then I went into my room.

I did some skin care I also lit a candle so my room would smell really good I put my hair in a bun and cleaned my face.

I turned on music and put my phone on the bed and continued doing some skin care for a while after I finished doing skin care I did some yoga.

My mom and dad went into the kitchen to cook lunch for everyone an hour later I finished doing yoga and headed downstairs.

My family was eating lunch Andy was also sitting at the table I smiled and gave him a hug and kissed his head and went to get lunch.

I got my lunch and sat down by Andy and I started eating Andy said I got done with some paper work I needed to do.

I shook my head and said oh how fun he laughed and said it took a long time I needed to call my mom I laughed and said high school drop out.

He said hey I can suspend you I put my hands up and said calm down it isn't that serious we all started laughing together and I smiled and shook my head.

We continued eating lunch and talked about random shit and laughed together a little while later Andy left after we finished eating lunch.

I worked on the dishes and the laundry while everyone watched movies in the living room I yawned and headed upstairs and went into my room.

I ended up falling asleep because I was exhausted from doing my chores my siblings never help which I think is bullshit in my opinion.

A couple of hours later I heard my dad leave to go get dinner for everyone I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I used the restroom then I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the living room after I got something to drink out the fridge.

My mom said your dad left to go get dinner I said ok and sat down on the couch and waited for dinner to get home.

I played on my phone and I told Andy I ended up falling asleep he laughed and said honestly me too don't worry.

I put my phone down and I yawned and got comfortable on the couch while waiting I ended up falling asleep again while waiting.

A little while later my dad came home with food and I woke up and used the restroom then I headed into the kitchen and we all ate dinner together.

After we finished eating we threw our trash away and headed into the living room and watched movies I went upstairs and picked up my laundry and drank some coffee.

I texted andy to see what he was doing right now he said in bed snuggled with the cats I smiled and put my phone down.

I yawned and put my coffee up then I used the restroom and headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable.

I plugged my phone in and layed down and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later a couple of hours later my family came upstairs and went into their rooms and went to bed for the night.