12 Friday

FRIDAY AUGUST 6TH:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and grabbed my phone and checked the time.

It said 2 am I unplugged it and turned on music and put my phone down and rolled onto my stomach and fell back asleep.

A couple of hours later my mom and siblings all woke up and headed downstairs. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I grabbed my phone and plugged it in and put it back down and continued listening to music.

I rolled onto my back and sighed and stretched and got out of bed and walked into my bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room. I layed down on my bed and took a deep breath and closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

My mom was hanging out with my brother and sister downstairs in the living room. I sighed and said ughh fucking school is Monday gross.

My mom laughed and said are your bags ready for school I said yep and she said ok good I'm glad I smiled and said yea. A little while later we all ate lunch and my brother went back into his room.

My sister stayed downstairs with my mom I headed upstairs and chilled in my bed I texted andy for a while. He left because he had to do a meeting for school how boring.

A couple of hours later my dad came home and I went downstairs and ate dinner then went back upstairs in my room and continued playing on my phone.

Andy got home a little while ago and he had to do stuff for the teacher and get everything ready for Monday. A couple of hours later my family went upstairs and went into their rooms and went to bed.

Andy called and I answered it and said hello whats up he smiled and said what are you doing right now. I laughed and said nothing he said ok meet me outside I said ok and he hung up.

I said um ok what ever I got out of bed and used the restroom then put my shoes on and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my phone.

I quietly walked out of my room and headed downstairs and grabbed the house key and unlocked the front door and opened it.

I walked out and closed the door and locked it and walked down the porch and headed towards Andy. He was standing by his car smiling I said hi he said you ready I smiled and said yea I am.

He said ok and unlocked the car and walked over to his side while I got in the car and closed the door. I buckled up and Andy locked the car and said you ready for Monday.

I said no absofuckinglty not Andy started laughing and said yea same he buckled up and turned on the car and started backing out of the driveway.

I looked out the window and smiled slightly and bit my lip Andy rolled down the windows and drove out of the neighborhood.

The breeze felt really good against my skin Andy lit a cigarette and drove down the highway. I looked at him and smiled and leaned closer and kissed his cheek.

I pulled back and he was smiling widely I looked at the road while Andy drove. I turned on the radio while Andy drove out of the neighborhood Andy grabbed my hand.

I smiled and bit my lip Andy said oh shit and let my hand go. We started laughing together and I shook my head Andy continued smoking his cigarette and tapped the bud on his car.

Andy said we almost wrecked the car I said holy shit and we continued laughing together. A little while later we got to the beach after we got snacks.

Andy parked the car and turned it off and me and Andy started eating our snacks. Andy said so what are you gonna do when school starts.

I laughed and said do my school work he said good girl. I laughed and said also fucking my principal in his office. Andy said woah so bold of you to assume that and we started laughing together.

A little while later Andy threw our trash away and Andy got back into the car. Andy locked the car and turned on the radio and we continued talking about random shit and laughed together.

A little while later me and Andy left the beach and headed home. A little while later Andy parked the car and we got out of the car and closed our doors.

Andy locked the car and I ran over to my house and unlocked the front door. I walked in and closed the front door and locked it and headed upstairs.

I went into my room and plugged my phone in and layed down and started playing on my phone and put it down a little while later.

After I put my phone down I rolled onto my stomach and went to sleep for the night. A couple of hours later my dad woke up and left for work and locked the front door.

A couple of hours later my family woke up and headed downstairs and hung out in the living room. My mom said so what do you guys wanna do today I heard my sister yell I DONT KNOW MOM.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I said shut the fuck up. I rolled onto my back and sighed and got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

I closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the living room.

I sat down on the couch and said good morning mom she said hi Elle how did you sleep. I laughed and said good I guess my sister said so what are we doing today.

My mom said we can go out and have a girls day together a little while later we all headed upstairs and got ready for the day.

A little while later we all left and headed to the nail salon first since we all decided to have a girls day.

After we got to the nail salon we headed inside and sat down and told the ladies what we wanted my sister sat next to me and my mom sat on the other side of me.

An hour later we left the nail salon and we got our hair done then we went out to eat then we headed home for the night since we were all exhausted.

After we got home we got ready for bed then we went downstairs and spent time as a family and watched movies together.

I headed upstairs and went into my room and chilled on my phone for the night until I fell asleep.

A little while later my family came upstairs and went into their rooms and went to bed for the night.