67 a month later

A MONTH LATER MONDAY:

I can't believe June went by so fast Lee and Noah were busy getting everything ready to leave for college I have been busy helping my parents around the house until I can get a job.

Andy and the band have been busy working on new music so they would be able to go on tour after they finished their album.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my dad woke up and used the restroom then he got ready for work then he headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made coffee then he left for work.

A little while later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she headed downstairs and made coffee then she went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

An hour later my siblings woke up and used the restroom then headed downstairs and ate breakfast while hanging out with my mom in the living room.

A little while later I finally woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made coffee and went into the living room.

A couple minutes later Andy came over and sat down on the couch next to me he started talking to my mom while I drank my coffee and zoned out.

Andy tapped my shoulder I said huh and everyone started laughing I said uh ok works too Andy said do you wanna move in with me.

I smiled widely and said really he laughed and said well we are married and your not in school anymore I looked at my mom and she said you should go for it.

Andy said I can go to my house and get it cleaned up and ready for you I smiled and said that sounds awesome Andy smiled and kissed my head then he left and went to his house to clean up and make room for me.

I hung out with my family and woke up a little more then I headed upstairs and went into my room and started packing up after I used the restroom.

I turned on music and put my hair up and started packing little things around my room like my lotion and body spray and other things.

A couple minutes later my mom came upstairs and helped me pack my stuff I smiled and said love you mom she smiled and gave me a hug and said I'm gonna miss you.

I smiled and said me too mom we started jamming out together while listening to music and packing my stuff.

A hour later all of my stuff was packed and ready to go Andy came over and my family helped me bring all my stuff to andys house.

A couple of hours later I was done unpacking at Andy's house we ate dinner and hung out with my parents for the night.

I helped my mom with the dishes while the guys were in the living room a little while later me and my mom went into the kitchen and I stayed next to her.

I stayed cuddled against my mom while we watched movies as a family me and Andy left at midnight and we went home and took care of the kitties.

Me and Andy did a couple of things downstairs then we went upstairs and went into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.