39 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

I still can't believe I had sex with andy in his office yesterday it was the only thing I could think about for the whole day.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched I sighed because I forgot to take a shower when I came home yesterday.

I got out of bed and grabbed my phone and also some clean clothes and headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I turned on my shower then I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom I took off my clothes and got in the shower and closed the curtain.

I walked under the shower head and smiled the hot water felt really good against my skin an hour later I got out and dried off and changed.

I sprayed some body spray on and put my dirty clothes away I headed into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my dad woke up and got ready for work then he woke up me and my siblings then he left for work for the day.

A couple minutes later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she made sure me and my siblings were awake and getting ready.

I woke up and yawned and stretched and forced myself out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom I ended up putting my hair in a messy bun because I'm not trying to impress anyone.

I went into my room and threw on a hoodie and sweatpants and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs.

My mom said well you look comfy Elle I yawned and said yea I don't really like anyone at my school she said ah ok I bet.

A couple minutes later Lee came and picked me up he said you look comfy I laughed and said I'm not trying to impress anyone Lee said good I'm glad.

I laughed and shook my head and Lee started driving out of my neighborhood the wind felt really good against my skin.

Me and Lee stopped to get coffee before school I smiled and said you are definitely my best friend.

Lee smiled and said good I'm glad because everyone at school is fake af I laughed and said oh don't I know that and we laughed together.

After we got our coffee we headed to school for the day we ended up jamming out to music as well to help wake us up more.

A couple minutes later we finally got to school and parked and got out Lee locked the car then we walked through the parking lot together a bunch of people were hanging out with their friends.

Lee kept a close eye on me Noah was standing next to his motorcycle and he took off his helmet and me and Lee continued walking together.

I yawned and said I am definitely not going to miss school Lee said honestly I feel the exact same way you do Noah walked over to us and said morning guys.

We said morning Noah he smiled and said it's a beautiful morning I laughed and said yea it definitely is we all walked inside and I said oh the ac feels nice.

Lee laughed and said I definitely agree with that andy was talking to one of the teachers I bit my lip and felt irritated but he is also the principal and that's his job.

Lee noticed that I was irritated he said Elle I looked at him and said what he said Andy loves you and he wouldn't hurt you.

I said I know I stopped walking and turned around and walked towards Andy I said morning Mr. Biersack he smiled and said morning Elle how are you.