66 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I can't believe I graduated high school yesterday Lee and Noah are coming over tonight for a sleep over and I'm super excited about it we are gonna have a graduation party as well.

Andy is going to come over later to help us set up the graduation party Noah and lees parents are also coming as well so we can all celebrate together.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Lee and Noah are sleeping over tonight and I'm super excited because I'm going to miss those guys when they leave.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and sprayed some body spray on and climbed back into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my dad woke up and used the restroom then he headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast and also made coffee for everyone.

A couple minutes later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made coffee and she went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Lee and Noah's parents are buying the party supplies so my parents wouldn't have to worry about it my parents are gonna help to set up the party here.

A little while later my siblings woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and got food and went into the living room.

My feet are sore from graduation last night I talked to andy for a while until we fell asleep for the night since we were exhausted from our long day.

I feel bad that my siblings still have one week left of school and I'm completely done but it wasn't my fault they decided to let us graduate early.

A couple minutes later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room I sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and made coffee and breakfast then I sat down at the table and started eating and playing on my phone.

After I finished eating breakfast I picked up my dishes and went into the living room my family was in there talking about the plans for the party.

An hour later Andy and his parents came over with food we were all excited about it a little while later Noah and Lee and his parents came over as well.

Chris help Noah and his dad decorate the house my dad was busy outside starting the grill for later Noah and Lee put their stuff in my room and came back downstairs.

After we finished setting everything up we all took pictures and went outside and hung out together some of my friends were showing up as well.

I was extremely excited to see all of my old friends we also took pictures and hung out by the pool since it was sunny outside.

We all talked about random shit and laughed and we also talked about our high school experiences and we also ate food as well it was really good.

A couple of hours later it started getting slightly darker and me Lee and Noah all opened gifts from our parents and other people.

We also ended up getting a cake and splitting it between everyone after we finished eating we threw our trash away and headed inside.

Andy and his parents left a little while later and so did my old friends Lee and Noah's parents also left and everyone went upstairs and changed.

Every one decided to go to bed for the night I helped Lee and Noah with the air mattress we all stayed up and listened to music and also had a skin care night.

We all ended up falling asleep at around 2 am because we were starting to get extremely exhausted until we all finally decided to go to sleep for the night.