32 Monday

MONDAY:

Friday was crazy but I had a lot of fun with Noah and Lee their parents are coming home some time today.

I came home Saturday after I helped Noah and Lee clean up the house after the party and I was extremely exhausted and I wanted to go home anyway.

I woke up to the sound of my step dad waking up my siblings I yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I heard my bedroom door open I said I'm in the bathroom my mom said ok and closed my door and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and changed and sprayed some body spray on.

I grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and went into the living room after I made a cup of coffee to bring to school.

A couple minutes later Lee picked me up and we jammed out to music on the way too school we talked about plans during the week.

I said you know what sounds like fun Lee he smiled and said what Elle I said you wanna get ice cream after school Lee smiled and said yea sure.

A little while later me and Lee finally got to school and parked and got out and headed inside and walked to class together.

I noticed Lucy and Jack glaring at me while Noah walked beside us as well it made me slightly uncomfortable.

Noah put his hand on my lower back and said I got you Elle don't worry I smiled and said well that makes me feel a lot better Noah smiled and said good.

A couple minutes later we got to class and we all sat down in our seats and waited for class to start a lot of people came into class and sat down in their seats.

A couple minutes later the bell rung and the teacher closed the door and took attendance and sent it to the principal.

Jack turned around and looked at me and said hey Elle how are you I felt slightly irritated by it I said I'm good Jack.

He said don't have a attitude with me I looked at him and said leave me alone he started mocking me and laughing.

Noah said shut the fuck up Jack and turn around Jack scoffed and turned around and didn't say anything else.

I sighed and leaned back against my chair and looked down at my hands and picked at my cuticles all I wanted to do was go home and be left alone for the rest of my life.

I said I wanna get high and eat ice cream Noah and Lee started laughing and said honestly that's a mood I said I wanna skip school today.

Noah said oh we have a bad girl sitting next to us I said no I've never skipped school in my life Noah said you should it's fun.

Lee said Noah stop giving her awful ideas or she's gonna turn into a bad girl and smoke weed behind the building I said honestly I'm down.

Noah laughed and shook his head and said no she's a good girl she wouldn't do such a thing I said ok if you say so.

Lee said oh boy now I have to babysit Elle and make sure she doesn't lose her shit and do illegal things I said Andy would bail Mr out.

Noah said now actually he would if you needed it i smiled and said oh yea I know he would because he loves me and I smiled and bit my lip.

A little while later we started doing work together as a class I helped Noah and Lee when they needed help on a question.

An hour later class finally ended and everyone turned in their paper that they were working on Noah turned in me his and lees.

Noah walked next to me and Lee was behind me Noah saw a pretty girl and whistled at her and she blushed and waved.

I rolled my eyes and continued walking Noah went to go talk to her Lee immediately got next to me while we walked down the hallway.

A couple minutes later Noah ran and met back up with me and Lee I started laughing and shook my head and we walked into class and sat down in our seats.

I said Noah you want to get ice cream with me and Lee after school he smiled and said yea sure I can do that I said cool and texted my mom and told her the plans.

Lee said I'm gonna need to get gas for my car I said that's fine with me I love road trips Noah started laughing and said I bet you do.

A couple minutes later class started and we did a work sheet with partners which was really nice.

After we finished our work sheet we all turned it in together Andy called and said he needed me to go to his office with all of my stuff.

I went back to my desk and grabbed all my stuff and walked out of class I quickly used the restroom then I headed to the front office.

I walked into the front office and Andy was standing and talking to the lady at the front desk she was smiling and laughing with andy I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I said you needed me Mr. Biersack he said oh right hey Elle come with me I said ok and followed behind him he sighed and walked over to his office door and unlocked it.

Andy said don't worry I don't like her she's married I laughed and said don't worry I could see the ring on her finger.

I walked in his office and sat down and he locked the door and closed it and sat down at his desk.

Andy put his hands in front of him and said how are you doing since the miscarriage I sighed and said I'm doing fine.

He said are you sure he got up and walked in front of me and sat down on his desk and said Elle I will still love you no matter what.

I felt my eyes watering and I got up and walked over to him and be gave me a hug and said I know this is a really difficult time for you.

I pulled back and said you have no idea he said is there anything I can do I said can we just not talk about what happened at the party and the after math.

Andy said yea sure that's completely fine with me I smiled and said ok thanks he smiled and kissed my forehead and gave me another hug.

I said do you wanna get ice cream after school with me Noah and Lee Andy sighed and said I can't I'm gonna be really busy I said that's fine.

A little while later the bell rung and I told Andy bye and walked out of his office and headed to my next class for the day.

A couple of hours later school finally ended and everyone walked out of the building and went their own ways.

Noah followed behind me and Lee to the ice cream shop a little while later we got to the ice cream shop and we all headed inside.

After we got our ice cream we all sat down and started eating and talking about random shit and laughing together.

A couple minutes later Andy showed up and ordered ice cream I said wow I thought you were gonna be busy he laughed and said I will be after this.

After Andy got his ice cream he sat down next to me I smiled and continued eating my ice cream and talking to Lee.

We took a couple pictures together and I put my phone down an hour later we all left and headed home.

After I got home I got ready for bed and headed downstairs and ate dinner then I went back upstairs and went to bed for the night.

A little while later the rest of my family came upstairs and went to bed for the night as well.