15 Monday

MONDAY FIRST DAY OF SENIOR YEAR:

Lee Flynn and I have all of the same classes together. My mom came in my room and turned on the lights and said Elle it's time to wake up for school it's your senior year.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and my mom closed my door and woke up my siblings. I sighed and got out of bed and walked over to my bathroom and walked in it and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then walked back into my room. I had my schedule on my vanity so I can just easily grab it.

I changed and sprayed some body spray on I was wearing a black chocker with Misfits shirt and black skinny jeans. I also put on my vans and grabbed my My Chemical Romance back pack.

I grabbed my phone it had a batman case on it and also my black earbuds. I grabbed my schedule and walked out of my room and turned off my lights and headed downstairs.

My mom and siblings were up and sitting on the couch my brother laughed and said who would want an emo person.

My mom said I want pictures of you guys. My mom took a couple of pictures of me and my siblings. I rolled my eyes and sighed and walked over towards the front door.

I opened the front door and walked out and closed the door Andy had already left. A couple minutes later my mom and siblings walked outside and my mom locked the door.

My mom unlocked the car and we all got in and I closed the door and buckled up my mom and siblings got in and closed their doors. My mom locked the car and I started listening to music on the way to school.

My mom started driving out of the driveway and headed out of the neighborhood I looked out of the window and sighed.

A couple minutes later my mom dropped off me and my siblings I was a senior and my brother was a sophomore. My sister was a freshman so we all go to the same school.

My mom dropped us all off and we walked over to the school building while my mom left. I sighed and opened the door and walked in and my siblings walked in behind me.

They walked to their own classes I looked at my schedule and headed to my first period and sat down in the back of the classroom.

I sat down and put my schedule and bag down and waited for class to start.

A couple minutes later Lee walked in and said oh hey Elle and he walked over to me and sat down beside me in the back of the class.

I said hey Lee how are you he smiled and said good I paused my music and took put my earbuds. Lee said well we have all of the same classes together I laughed and said yea I'm excited.

Lee said yea me too my older brother Noah is a football player I said cool and smiled.

He said yea I guess so me and Lee continued talking until the bell rung and people started walking into class and sat down in their seats.

The teacher closed the door after all of the students came in and he said I am going to take attendance so when you hear your name say here.

The teacher sat down and started taking attendance the teacher called LEE FLYNN he said here she said ok. The teacher said ELLE MORGAN I said here and she said ok.

A couple minutes later the morning announcements came on while the teacher was still taking attendance. She stopped and waited for them to end so she could continue taking attendance.

The principal announced GOOD MORNING ALL MY FELLOW STUDENTS IT IS YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING DAY.

I AM YOUR PRINCIPAL MR. BIERSACK SO IF YOU NEED ANYTHING COME TO MY OFFICE ALRIGHT GO STUDENTS and the announcements ended. I bit my lip and smiled widely and said lmao.