33 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone it said 2 am.

I sighed and put on my shoes and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and grabbed the house key and unlocked the front door and opened it and walked out.

I closed the front door and locked it and walked down the porch and driveway I smiled and felt the fresh air against my skin.

I started walking down the sidewalk I jumped when I heard a door open I turned around and saw Andy walking down the sidewalk with a cigarette.

I smiled and bit my lip and looked down and shook my head as well he smiled while walking towards me.

I said hi he smiled and said a nice late night walk doesn't sound to bad I smiled and said yea I couldn't go back to sleep.

Andy lit his cigarette and we started walking side by side I said do you ever think we will end up together andy smiled and said of course we will.

I said what about your job he laughed and said if I get fired I can go back on tour and continue writing music they have an assistant principal.

I said yea your right Andy grabbed my hand and kissed it and said don't worry we will be together we will just have to be extremely careful.

I laughed and said don't worry I am very aware of that he laughed and said ok good I'm glad we are on the same page.

I ended up stopping and turning around and grabbed Andy and pulled him closer and started kissing him passionately he moaned slightly and grabbed my hips.

I pulled back and smiled he said wow you always know how to take my breath away I laughed and said same to you.

I pulled away from him and turned around and continued walking down the sidewalk andy quickly caught back up to me.

Me and Andy continued walking for a while and talking about our future and my after high school plans.

Andy ended up letting me ride on his back the whole way back home we took a couple pictures and I sent them to him on the way home.

A little while later we both went back into our houses and went upstairs and went to bed for the night thank God I did not get caught.

A couple of hours later my mom and step dad woke up my dad got ready for work while my mom woke up my siblings for school.

My mom came in my room and turned on the lights and said Elle it's time to get up for school I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

My mom closed my door and headed downstairs and made coffee then headed into the living room my dad left for work a couple minutes later.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and went into the living room.

A couple minutes later my siblings came downstairs as well and went into the living room a little while later Lee picked me up and my mom left as well.

Lee said morning my beautiful bestie I smiled and said aww and gave him a hug we jammed out to music while driving down the highway to school.

After we got to school we headed inside and met up with Noah he smiled and gave me a hug and said morning.

I said morning Noah and we all started walking to class together Andy was greeting students and staff.

I sighed and said hopefully one day I can end up with andy Noah said you will Elle don't worry I smiled and said ok I trust you.

Lee said I knew andy had feelings for you I laughed and shook my head and said I can't believe he's our principle.

A couple minutes later we all finally got to class and sat down in our seats our teacher was outside greeting people.

Lucy immediately walked over to us and said wow there was a party that I had no idea about me Lee and Noah acted confused.

Noah said what are you talking about Lucy said you guys had a party and didn't invite me and Jack Lee laughed and said no party happened.

She said ugh what ever fuck all you guys and she scoffed and turned around and quickly walked away I said what the fuck.

Noah said she's gonna be the death of all of us I said I officially hate you Noah because your right he started laughing and shook his head.

A couple minutes later the bell rung and the teacher came into the room and closed the door and walked over to her desk and sat down.

She quickly took attendance and sent it to the principal and pulled out work books and work sheets for the class.

Every one sighed she said I know and I'm sorry but all of you guys have to at least learn something.

The teacher started passing out everyone's worl books and sheets as well Noah said fuck this.

I laughed and shook my head and said I will help you if you need it Noah he sighed and said ok thanks Elle.

Lee said Noah do your own work and stop depending on Elle to help you Noah said fuck you Lee I said ok every one calm down.

The teacher handed us our stuff and walked away I sighed and smacked both Noah and Lee in the back of the head.

I said now both of you stop acting like children and do your damn work Lee said ow you can hit I laughed and said I know I can.

A couple minutes later we all started doing our school work it took a while because we needed the work books to help us answer the questions.

After we finished our work we turned it in with the book as well I grabbed my stuff and went to the bathroom really quick since the bell was about to ring.

The bell rung after I walked out of the bathroom I said perfect timing and I laughed Noah and Lee used the bathroom as well.

A couple minutes later we all started walking to our next class together I sighed and yawned and said fuck school.

Lee said I could not agree more and we all started laughing together on our way to class Andy looked at us and smiled and looked down.

After we got to class we sat down in our seats and talked about random shit while waiting for class to start.

We ended up watching movies for this class period I yawned and ended up falling asleep on Noah's shoulder he kissed my head and took a picture of me.

Lee said aw she must be exhausted Noah wrapped his arm around my shoulder and said yea she must be since she fell asleep.

Noah and Lee stopped talking for the rest of the class period and watched the movie since they said it was really good.

After the bell rung I woke up and yawned and stretched and said what the hell happened Noah laughed and said you fell asleep.

I said I'm not surprised Noah laughed and said the movie was really good I yawned and said cool he said I also took a picture of you.

I said oh why thank you I laughed and shook my head and we all walked out of the classroom and headed to the lunchroom I said I'm starving.

The rest of the day went by extremely quickly and we all walked out of school and got in our cars and went home.

After I got home I got ready for bed and ate dinner then I headed upstairs and went to bed for the night.

My family watched movies for a while until they all decided to go upstairs and go to bed for the night.