35 Friday

FRIDAY:

Me and Lee went to the store yesterday after school and bought some stuff for our sleep over weekend I'm excited about it.

My mom said she didn't mind because she trust Lee and knows he wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my step dad woke up and got ready for work then he headed downstairs and left for the day he doesn't work tomorrow or Sunday.

A little while later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she headed into the hallway and woke up my siblings then she came into my room and turned on the lights.

She said Elle it's time to get up for school I said ok mom and she closed my door and headed downstairs and went into the living room.

I yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and walked out the house.

Lee came pick me up and we stopped to get coffee on our way to school Lee said we should pull an all nighter.

I laughed and said I haven't done that in years hopefully I can stay up with you Lee laughed and said me and Noah used to do those all the time.

After we got our coffee we headed to school for the day I yawned and sighed Lee said the day hasn't even started.

I said it's too early for this shit Lee laughed and said I agree and he took a sip of his coffee I checked my notifications on my phone while Lee drove.

A little while later we finally got to school and parked and got out of the car and headed into the building Lee quickly locked the car and met back up with me.

Me and Lee walked into the building and I saw Noah standing next to Andy they were talking about random shit and laughing together.

I bit my lip and laughed and shook my head and looked at Lee he smiled and said should we let him talk to andy I said sure and we continued walking down the hallway together.

A couple minutes later Noah met up with me and Lee and we headed into the classroom and sat down in our seats.

A couple seconds later Jack came into class and clapped really loud and I jumped and rolled my eyes he came to his seat and sat down and yawned.

Noah said I'm gonna chock him out me and Lee started laughing together and I shook my head and continued drinking my coffee.

Noah took my coffee and took a sip I said well damn works too he said this is really good thanks for the coffee Elle.

I smacked his arm and he said ah damn I was messing with you and he handed me my coffee back and I sighed and shook my head.

Lee said if there's one thing you need to know about Elle is too never mess with her coffee Noah said noted.

A little while later class started and the teacher took attendance and sent it to the principal and put on a movie I ended up playing on my phone for a while.

Noah said so Lee your staying at elles house Lee said yea Noah said ok because mom and dad are going on a date tonight.

I said awww that's adorable Noah laughed and said I'm gonna be out on the town so I'm not home alone I said I don't blame you.