24 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

Noah and Lee didn't have football practice yesterday so we all went home immediately after school which was really nice.

I randomly woke up in a lot of pain I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom and said fuck I started my period I said nooo.

I quickly changed my underwear and put on a pad and headed downstairs and put my underwear in the washing machine then I took medicine amd went upstairs and went back to sleep.

A couple of hours later my step dad woke up and got ready for work then he left for the day the medicine took forever to kick in last night which sucked.

A little while later my mom woke up and woke up my siblings then she headed into my room and turned on the lights and said Elle it's time to get up.

My mom walked out of my room and closed the door I woke up and had really bad cramps I felt my eyes watering.

A couple minutes later I forced myself to get ready for the day I took 3 pills then I grabbed all my stuff and headed downstairs and went into the living room.

A little while later we left and headed to school my mom said Elle you ok I said I started my period last night.

I told her I took medicine before we left she said good after she dropped me and my siblings off she left and headed home.

Me Lee and Noah all headed to class together Lee kept his arm around my shoulder after I told him I started my period last night and that I'm in a lot of pain.

After we got to class we all sat down and waited for class to start I layed my head on Lee's shoulder he kissed my head and said I'm sorry your in pain.

I said I took medicine even though it never helps me when I need it the most Andy told me he got a heating pad in his office for his students who need it.

A little while later class started and the teacher put on a movie and I put my head down on my desk my stomach felt like someone was stabbing me constantly.

Noah looked at me and put his jacket over my shoulders so I wouldn't get cold I smiled and said thanks jack turned and looked at me and said you ok.

I flipped him off and he said whatever and scoffed and turned around Noah decided to sit beside me for the rest of the year.

I ended up falling asleep because I was in way too much pain Lee laughed and kissed my back and said poor Elle.

I felt my cramps getting worse I woke up and said oh my God hell just hit my uterus Lee helped me to andys office and I used the heating pad.

I called my mom and she came and picked me up and brought me home I took a bath and noticed I was bleeding a lot more than normal.

I felt extremely miserable and I went into my room and stayed in my bed for the rest of the day because of the pain.

A couple of hours later my family came home and I ate dinner in my room and chilled in my bed for the rest of the day.

I played on my phone until I ended up falling asleep for the night.