51 Friday

FRIDAY:

The rest of the week went by quickly Andy suspended jack for calling me a  bitch Andy also talked to Noah to help him with his anger issues.

No one knows at school that me and Andy are married which makes me feel better because I don't want Andy getting fired.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed Andys parents ended up flying back home yesterday.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I put my shoes on and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and grabbed the house key and unlocked the front door.

I walked outside and closed the door and locked it and walked off the porch and driveway I walked over to andys house.

I smiled and bit my lip and texted him and said I'm outside you wanna go for a walk Andy said sure.

A couple minutes later Andy came outside and locked his front door and I smiled and pulled him closer and kissed him he smiled and pulled back and said my beautiful wife.

I bit my lip and said my beautiful husband he smiled and kissed my head and grabbed my hand and we started walking off his porch and down his driveway.

I smiled and said well we are officially married he smiled and said yea I can't believe that we are married I said yea.

Me and Andy let our hands go and we started jogging he was a little bit ahead of me I laughed and said hey that's not fair.

Andy started laughing and slowed down and said I'll wait for you I smiled and said thanks he said no problem.

Me and Andy ended up walking around the entire neighborhood then we went back to our houses and went to bed.

A couple of hours later my dad woke up and used the restroom then he woke up me and my siblings then he went to get ready for work.

A couple minutes later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she made sure me and my siblings were awake and getting ready.

My mom headed downstairs and made coffee then she sat down on the couch in the living room after my dad finished getting ready he left for the day.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and went into the living room.

I made a cup of coffee and I went back into the living room and sat down on the couch and waited for Lee.

A little while later Lee came and picked me up I smiled and said morning he smiled and said morning Elle.

I took a sip of my coffee then I put it in the cup holder and relaxed against the seat while Lee drove.

Me and Lee talked about our weekend plans I said I'm gonna spend time with my husband and I smiled and said I'm married Lee laughed and said I know.

After we got to school we headed inside and walked down the hallway Noah immediately ran over to me and gave me a hug and I smiled and said hi.

Noah said it's our football game tonight I smiled and said I'll see if my family can go Lee smiled and said I can't wait for it.

I smiled and said I really hope we win the game Noah smiled and said me too I have faith in us me and Lee started laughing together while walking to class.