62 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

We did a majority of our finals yesterday but we still have a couple more then we are completely done with school our teachers just have to put our grades in.

We also got our cap and gowns and also our year books yesterday I cried a little when I got my cap and gown Andy said he was extremely proud of us.

Lee and Noah slept over yesterday which was a lot of fun we put the air mattress in my room for them to sleep on.

I woke up to the sound of snoring I yawned and said what the fuck I looked down and noticed Lee and Noah were sleeping peacefully.

I smiled and took a picture of them and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door quietly so I wouldn't wake them up.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my dad and mom woke up and used the restroom then they headed into the hallway to wake us up.

My dad headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made coffee then he left and headed to work for the day.

My mom woke up my siblings first then she came into my room and turned on the lights we all woke up and groaned fuckkkk.

My mom said it's time to get up she closed my door and headed downstairs Noah woke up and said that should be illegal to wake us up.

We all started laughing together and I shook my head and I got up and walked into my bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and changed Lee and Noah covered their eyes I started laughing and said oops.

I sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed Lee and Noah were busy getting ready and I headed downstairs and started making a cup of coffee for school.

A little while later Noah and Lee came downstairs with their stuff they said you ready for our senior trip tomorrow I smiled and said oh yea true.

Lee said we start graduation practice Thursday I said really he said yea I said why so early he said I don't know but we graduate Friday.

My mom said why is graduation early Lee said I have no idea that's just what I was told by Andy I said that's weird Noah said huh I don't know.

A couple minutes later we all left and headed to school I said are you sure we arr graduating this Friday Noah said yes ask Andy.

I called andy and asked for confirmation he said yes you guys are graduating this Friday I rolled my eyes and said ok and I hung up on him I sighed and said fun.

Lee said you just hung up on Andy I laughed and said yes I guess I did I'm just stressed now Lee said yea I don't blame you.

I said last day of finals Lee smiled and said thank God I laughed and said I agree Noah put his chin on the seat and sighed I looked at him and kissed his forehead.

Noah smiled and said Elle your married I laughed and said I can't be nice to my two favorite boys Lee said hell yea and we all started laughing together.

A little while later we finally got to school and Lee parked the car and we all got out and closed our doors Lee locked the car and we started walking through the parking lot together.

Noah puffed out his chest me and Lee started laughing together I shook my head Noah said what's so funny I said you looking like that.

Noah unpuffed his chest and said ugh ok fine I smiled and grabbed his arm while we were walking through the parking lot.